Stanley Gives Kiss Off to Heart Problem

7/31/2007 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A recent heart snafu won't stop 55-year-old KISS singer/guitarist Paul Stanley. The wild Star Child was forced to bow out of a southern California concert on Friday, after suffering palpitations and shortness of breath.

The oldie but goodie says he's still ready to rock for this summer's Rock 'n' Roll fantasy camp, to be held in New York over Labor Day weekend. Rock and roll all night and party every day -- or at least Saturday and Sunday.

Said the botoxalicious Paul, "Like many, I have had a rapid heartbeat condition most of my life and I never have had any type of restrictions. When I've had an episode, although momentarily disrupting and taxing, it has no residual effect. This is nothing new and my doctors have known about it. In short, it doesn't change, hasn't changed and won't change my life."

Cat Stevns

the reason the dudes hair is black is cuse od dye!!!!!!! It's actually white as snow!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Zenophobe Alien

They have kinda sold out. Gene simmons especially with his "reality" show. Geeeeezzzz

Marty

aT LEAST HE TOOK THE STRAW OUT OF HIS NOSE FOR THE PICTURE

Marty

aT LEAST HE TOOK THE STRAW OUT OF HIS NOSE FOR THE PICTURE

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

to 23. Oh, and #18, that commentary was not very original - get your own opinion, we've heard it all before, but you know what, KISS STILL RULES! ;-) It's called rock and roll. Get familiar with it.

Posted at 4:24PM on Jul 31st 2007 by Ledbetter1212

I understand what you are saying, but damn these old ass groups need to go retire. Having a damn heart attack. When I see these old rock stars they all look like hell rolled over. There faces are all so distorted and wrinkled. Why don't they were the white faces anymore.

I know someone thats making a video with black people in white face for Barac Obama and it' called "I's Over Whitie"

Marty

Pete Burns ?????? , He looks more like Mr. Burns !

lisa bueno

kiss is the hottest bad in the world, and always will be. Kiss is regarded as one of the most influential bands of all times. Kiss has been Rocking for 30 years. My first concert was on November 7th 1979 at the L.A. Forum when I was 13 years old. I have seen Kiss in concert 20 times. I Live in the L.A. area and have traveled all the way to Rhode Island to see Kiss in concert. Kiss has a bond with it's fans like no other group. I have always loved Paul and always will.

Only swim in the Ocean

... botoxalicious Paul ... ?

No botox there, lots of facial expression. The eyes have been done, though.

Alex Ginel

Paul has NEVER taken drugs ... He has a heart issue.

Paul looks great, sounds great and is on top of his game.

KISS is done but Paulie rules the world!

cant believe im on tmz

whos trying to be original? its just the plain truth. its people like you #23 that can't seem to let go of the so called classics of my parents youth and actually try something new. I would be ashamed to have an idol that can't just grow into his grandfatherly role in life and stop getting all this damn surgery. why do these old men still want us to believe that their peckers still get hard? its ok to face father time with your head held high

tydan

Damn i thought that was Michael Jackson ewwww

St. Olof

It's a rock and roll Professor Snape!

Mike O'Reilly

He has more chins than a Chinese phonebook.

Stacey

All of you people that think Paul does drugs and has had a chin implant show how little you know about KISS. He's anti-drugs and has had that same beautiful chin since birth. You should stick to commenting on something you know a little more about. KISS MY ACE!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments