Hillary

Sashays into WeHo

8/1/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not to be outdone by Senator Obama's hip Hollywood fundraiser on August 9, Sen. Hillary Clinton will be hosting a fundraiser at West Hollywood hotspot, The Abbey -- very popular with the gay and lesbian community.You go, girl!

0801_hilary_clinton_getty_infousa-1

The Democratic candidates will be in town for the Human Rights Campaign's Presidential Forum on GLBT issues. Do ask, do tell!

In contrast to Obama's $250 per ticket, Hills' will cost just $50 per person for general admission -- such a bargain! But the VIP reception will set Clintonites back $1000! Get out your best blue dresses!

God will help you if you let him. John 3: 16

Go home and make some cookies Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go away.

Tadah

I always knew "she" was really a man.... So is this her coming out party? She is such a hag!

Democrats are evil

Intelligent people can see that this woman is just a user. She's learned from her cheating husband how to take their money and give nothing in return. Bill used to rent out the Lincoln Bedroom for overnighters for big dollars. That's why she never divorced Bill. She's using him to get what she wants. She's a professional user. Is that what you want in a President? Finally, name three things that she has done as a U.S. Senator that says she will be a good President. You can't, because she has done nothing but use her mouth to put down others. What a useless and negative bitch. I want a positive thinking President, not a do nothing angry user like Hillary. Only the stupid would give to her campaign.

Democrats are evil

Hey #31, Light bulb. You can't write worth crap. The only people who ever threaten to move (but never do) are the angry Democrats who are tolerant of no one. And if you had any brain, you would know that Canada considers themselves a neutral country like Switzerland. They never take sides. But then you're a uneducated Democrat, what do you know. You're just a dim democratic light bulb that could never see the light if it blinded you. Now go make someone miserable in your life.

Amy

What a joke. Watch her choose Bill as her running mate.

#12, that's FUNNY!!!

Standards are badly needed.

Hey back to #49@3:41AM/Dems are evil - I'm not the one insulting and using the word 'crap' to express myself. Nice of you to incorrectly describe what Canada is, to me, since you live here. Canada strives to be neutral, and believes in exhausting all other possible political solutions by working in concert, but after all is not neutral in the face of actual, real threat; Canada was fighting WWII long before the U.S. threw in. Canada is fighting the real war against terror in Afghanistan. Thirdly, I'm not a Democrat. We don't have Democrats in Canada, Mr. Education. I actually voted Conservative last election. The only evil I felt was the tone of your post. I counted seven insults in seven sentences. You don't need a brain to do that, and so I guess you're in your pissing contest with about 23% company, because you seem to typify what the rest of the world perceives as unheralded, bullying aggression which is uncalled for and unappealing, and demonstrates a very low level of communication and writing skill. You don't have a lot of friends, do you? Good thing your attitude represents a very low percentage of U.S. citizens, and from what I can sense, they're on their way out with a poor 25% approval rating as of July 23/07. I don't side entirely with either; FYI, am simply reflecting the current reality of the latest numbers.

Joe Tyler

An American, a Scot and a Canadian were in a terrible car accident. The RCMP brought then to the provincial emergency ward, but all three of them died before they could be seen by the doctor. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the body of the American, he opened his eyes and sat up. Astonished, the doctor asked him what happened.

"Well, " said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful white light. Suddenly the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St. Peter looked us over and said that we were too young to die. He decided that for a donation of $50 each, we could return to the earth. Of course I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $50, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

"That's amazing!" said one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the National Health Service to pay for his."

BC

WOW...Hillary found another Group to use and make false promises to. Hope they enjoy her phony persona and of course, swallow all her lies along with believing what a 'genuine, caring' person she is. There are too many gullible people in the U.S. who believe anything that comes out of Hillary's mouth.
It is sad that people may vote in someone just because she is a 'woman' (at least that is what we are told!).
It will be a riot to see what the Historians will be saying about all of our recent Presidents and wives 50 years from now. Oh that's right, no one gives a crap about what happens in the future because of unintelligent decisions made today. Hillary is the queen of selfishness and me, me, me and what I want and what is in it for me crowd.
Just do the homework and see which 'Projects' were important to her, oops...I mean her campaign to become Prez. She could care less about anybody. Especially, the people who are stupid enough to vote her in as Senator and so forth. Ugh....

Standards are badly needed.

Believe it or not...this is the transcript of an actual radio conversation between a US naval ship and Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995. The Radio conversation was released by the Chief of Naval Operations on Oct. 10, 1995.

US Ship: Please divert your course 0.5 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

CND reply: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

US Ship: This is the Captain of a US Navy Ship. I say again, divert your course.

CND reply: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course!

US Ship: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS CORAL SEA*, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!!

CND reply: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Democrats are evil

Hey dim Light bulb,
I still say you write like a dumb fifth grader. And if you think my tone is anger, it is. I'm tired listening to ignorant people spit upon my country. A country that even Canadians strive to immigrate to. "The United States of America." People like you lack respect for others, especially those who fought and died for the freedom of it's people. But then, since you are a Canadian, you wouldn't know anything about that, would you. You may have had family members with more class to serve in the Royal Canadian Military, but it's obvious that you have disdain for any civil defense. Do us a favor. Mind your own business and stay in your own country. The USA doesn't need more people like you crossing the border, infesting our land. We already have enough people living here that hate America but refuse to leave it. They usually teach in our Universities. Now go make somebody miserable today.

Yuck

OMG Joe Tyler you are too funny!!!! Do you have a website or anything folks can tune into???

Your #12 post still making me laugh today need to be printed and start a email campain with it.

You are funny!!!!!!

smokeshaq

anybody who's been to the abbey knows that it's not just for gay people! there's a lot of straight people there too...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4