Marilyn Manson Sued

8/4/2007 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nazi paraphernalia, African masks and skeletons, oh my! Freaky-deaky rocker Marilyn Manson is being sued by bandmate Stephen Bier Jr. for allegedly misusing band funds to purchase odd ephemera -- and ex-wife Dita Von Teese's engagement ring.

Among the items Bier claims Manson purchased on his dollar: SS typewriters, swastika wall tiles; the skeleton of a 4-year-old Chinese girl; taxidermy models; and Von Teese's pricey $150,000 rock.

Bier is seeking punitive and compensatory damages, as well as legal fees and lost salary, which, reports People, "Bier believes to be in excess of $20 million."

Mags

How long has he been doing the "white skin, lipstick, weird contacts"-thing? 100 years? It's getting a BIT tired. Even barbra bush changes her hairstyle once a decade.

tiffany

Does nobodyelse thnk 20million is a bit extreme?!

Edward

Manson needs a lawyer, to have a good one visit aboutmylawyer.org

Baby Daddy

I wanna get drunk with this dude, preferrably at his house.

natosha

I dont think its wierd to have a skeleton, I mean what do you think half the skeletons in your biology class is? yes some are plastic, most are real. the one in my anatomy classes were real, even had a name lol. I mean come on wako jacko bought the elephant mans remains. besides this really isnt about a skeleton its about missuse of others money. and I can also believe its a publicity stunt, I love manson though. then again I love all music. what he buys with other peoples money really is his own buisness, but of course im reading about it..grin..

are you new?

I thought this weird flocker was dead already

King Solomon's Wisdom

Have you guys ever read the book Dante's Inferno ?? Well, I think that in the afterlife, Marilyn Manson will be in the ninth circle of hell in the Devil's mouth along with Cassius and Judas. The ninth circle of hell is exclusively reserved for the most treacherous. Liars, theives, lustful, etc. etc. Manson is all that rolled into one and then some. I think his 'shock' value has long worn off. There comes a time where you reach a certain age and this kind of behavior becomes very passe. I think he's just lame and washed up. Manson: go pick up a bible and read the book of Proverbs or Psalms, you're in desperate need of wisdom and morality. Oh, I forgot, wisdom and morality is far from those who are evil. But I tell you that what comes around, goes around, and karma will come back at him x10.

Ginna

Uhmm...Stephen Bier Jr is no longer in the band. He's Madonna Wayne Gacy. Now it's just Manson and Tim Skold, and they both suck together. The new album was absolute garbage, and I usually love everything Manson puts out. He got LAZY, and he got GREEDY. I hope Madonna Wayne gets as much from Manson as is feasibly possible, if Manson has any money leftover from his glory days.

laura

give him a break, its not like he's harming or killing anyone. he is a very talented and intellegent person. but some of you would never know that because you think he's a freak of nature. i think his music is great and i cant wait to see him live.

800 pound gorilla fart

Dude needs to get a little sun as he resembles the Gay version of the Pillsbury doughboy on Meth . Dlckhead . Are we to assume he's wearing Elvis's crapper glasses ? Dlchead.

C Ya

#12... huh? YOU ARE TWISTED AND SICK and AMERICA would be GLAD to see you go!

JustJage

Manson is an extremely brilliant artist and business man. However, if you think his image alone sells albums, you are gravely misinformed and probably have never taken the time to actually listen or read his lyrics. The new album is a beautiful and sad commentary on the temporary state of relationships and love. If you want bubblegum and butterflies mixed with a little ass, stick to top 40s.

I'm glad that BrainiacFolks actually did some research. Being informed is always a good thing.

Jesse

ITS HIS FREAKIN MONEY BECAUSE THAT BAND WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT HIM....POOR CHINA GIRL WONDER WHAT HES GONNA DO WITH IT??

Eric Mayo

Mansons music is really good although not his new album to much im not into the whole freaky goth scene but his music does rock and i've seen him live twice and actually i always refer to his shows as probaly one of the best live shows i've ever been to

Porkspam

I doubt this is a publicity stunt since he's not in the band anymore... and must brian kick out EVERY talented person he works with? MWG was the last one from the spooky kid days and his last connection to back when his band had a little more meaning they just black clothes and pouting faces.