Melanie Griffith

Is a Golden Girl!

8/9/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ wishes "Working Girl" Melanie Griffith a happy birthday! She's 18,262 days old today!

Melanie Griffith
While the natural beauty is 50, her lips just turned ten! Felicidades, Mrs. Banderas!

Always Curious

Yes I second that other comment...she is older than 50 and she is simply lieing about it. Everyone knows the first thing you do in Hollywood with you are trying to be an actress is take 10 years off your age and never bring it up again.

All American Girl

I do believe she is lying. They all lie about age in Hollyweird. JLo Lies about hers only by about two years. They all Lie. Can't be old in Hollyweird if you want to be considered for any type of role.

me

this was very cruel and usual.

i am sure someone will send her this link and thus ruin her birthday.

why did TMZ go out of their way to do this?

Narko Nerko

DAMMIT TMZ - PUT A WARNING OUT BEFORE YOU POST SUCH UGLY PICTURES!!!!!

I PUKED IN MY MOUTH A BIT AND THAT AIN'T RIGHT!

Jack M. Hoff

Someone tell Jack Nicholson that Mel's stealing his Joker schtick.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

Melanie, YIOU DO NEED TO HAVE A SMALLER MORE FEMENINE CHIN, What have you done to your face???

Julia

STEP AWAY FROM THE PLASTIC SURGEON!!!!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I believe she is telling the truth about her age. I think she’s a smoker or used to be.

To the poster who said she was married to Dan Jensen…His name is Don Johnson.

Happy Birthday Melanie!

Narko Nerko

# 23

Funny!

i think your puke ended up in my mouth, because that skanky woman is scary!

So on to you!

Nice picture, you jerks.....how long did it take you find the worst one you could.......I guess one that really looks like her, or God forbid flatters her, just would not have gotten the response that makes for sites like yours.......UNCLE!

Narko Nerko

#23 ---------- HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.

I have always thought she was one of the ugliest people in Gollywood, now she looks like an alien.... A ugly man is what she is!

Wasabi Pea

That pic makes me feel good - I'll be 50 and look way better than she does.

donna

she was so beautiful once and all that fake stuff she has done has only made her look plastic..she even has a horse face now..antonio..loved you for you once..what does he think now?

Catsy2

Once again, TMZ hits below the belt. I've seen recent photos of Melanie, and she is a beautiful lady. How long did it take your staff to find one that would make her look unattractive? Truth is, Melanie is a remarkable lady who is married to a handsdome, talented husband who adores her.

Congratulations, Melanie on your birthday.

are you new?

Time and plastic has not been her friend