Paris Reflects -- God, I'm Hot!

8/9/2007 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nobody Paris Hilton loves more than Paris Hilton.

TMZ cameras were outside her Malibu dream home yesterday, where the heiress was loungin' in the sun while showing off her abs in a bikini top and short shorts. No doubt, photographers enjoyed the sight, and Paris apparently did too -- checking out her own reflection on a glass door about five times in as many minutes.

Hilton then pulled out her Jimi (Hendrix, her new dog) and the two drooled over Paris some more, the ex-con flipping through her own modeling portfolio before sharing a kiss with her canine companion. That's arf!

jo

WHEN WILL SOMEONE TELL HER SHE IS A DOG NO CURVES AT ALL A FACE THAT SAYS ALPO .. SHE IS A SKANK SLUT HERPES INFESTED LOSER

Wes

TMZ -- Why do you refuse to post this comment?

What follows is an excerpt from a recent interview with Paris at the beach house (published online by a member of the Sun Times News Group):

THE MORE PARIS CHANGES, THE MORE SHE SEEMS TO STAY THE SAME

“I came out to the beach to relax and get away because (the paparazzi) infested my Hollywood Hills home, and now they’re all over the beach,” she says, lounging on a white leather sofa on her brick patio. When she pulls a white curtain shielding her back patio from the sand, it takes only a few seconds for a dozen paparazzi to jump to their feet and begin snapping. “I can’t even see the beach because I have to block (the view) off,” she says. Yet she gamely gives the shutterbugs what they’re there for: She pouts and poses.

The “annoying” paparazzi, along with obsessive fans, she says, are the reasons she is putting her Hollywood Hills home on the market.
“I’m so sad I have to sell it, because I’ve completely made it my own,” says Hilton, 26. “It’s hard to move, but there’s too many people who know where I live. There’s, like, 20 tour buses coming a day. Random guys from all around the world just showing up and leaving things. I’m scared.”

Even so, the doors to her beach house remain open - completely accessible from both the street and sand.

Her main challenge this summer has been learning to stand upright on her pink surfboard, which is propped up on the side of her house.

ymbt

And who says she cannot act ?? What a performance pretending not to see the cameras.

jo

SHE IS A DOG FROM HEAD TO TOE NO CURVES AND A BRAIN LIKE A LEAKIE FAUCET A REAL SLUT

Lenn K.

Isn't this the person who said, I'm going to help the ladies in jail with a building for their needs once they get release. Isn't this the person who carried a Bible in plain sight so the world would think she was spirtual? The truth is a rat is a rat!!!

getting tired of crap

Gee I guess charity work is so stressful she just has to take a break.

No pantie lines

You've got to be kidding me? I've heard of egos, but this is pathetic. Obviously she a little meloncoly because know one on the outside gives a rats ass so since we're not drooling over her anymore, she's all she has left to do the job. Sad, sad, sad.....

soonersfan

I think it's time to leave her alone. She is minding her own business. She made a mistake and maybe she has changed.

Diane

lol

superchunk

no ass, bony, manish face. and oh yea, she cried like a baby when going to jail.

Meowch

Don't you love all the charity work she's been doing since her release? She's on a roll!! What charity work you ask? Exactly-

Sand In My Crack

Will we ever be spared from this self absorbed twit?

Timeclock

Why oh why? Give it a break.

Diane

she's a trip

Paris has herpes

This is a non-story, there's nothing new or even remotely interesting about it. This is more interesting, from the comments section on Perez.....
I have heard numerous complaints from black entertainers (not A-list) and black patrons, that they have a hard time getting into some of L.A.’s trendiest nightspots. Some of these clubs have a “black quota,” and they employ African-American doormen to reject black patrons to protect themselves from racial discrimination suits. But, I recently learned, there is another element at play here. A white female celebrity has called a few of these clubs and openly complained about the number of blacks in attendance when she attends. She says, “being around too many blacks make me uncomfortable.” If you don’t exclude some of them, I will make sure, “my young white Hollywood friends,” find another club to attend. I will call them all and ask them not to patronize you establishment. Club owners cave in to her demands because this celebrity and her friends bring notoriety to their clubs as well as good publicity. This white celebrity is often in the company of blacks despite the deep resentment she harbors and she talks about these same blacks like a dog behind their backs with her white friends. It’s common for her to use racial epithets to describe her “so called black friends,” when they’re out of earshot. (It’s Paris Hilton.)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments