A Better Look at the Brad Garrett B*tch-Slap

8/13/2007 6:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He launched his violent attack just out of the range of our camera, but it turns out someone else was rolling when Brad Garrett unleashed a light-shattering uppercut on a TMZ camera in Malibu last night.

In the footage shot by a photog further away from the action, you can clearly see the 6'8" "Everybody Loves Raymond" star reach down and sucker-slap the camera in front of a crowd of paparazzi, knocking the equipment back into the photog's face. Keep your eye on the light attached to the top of the camera -- Brad knocks it clear out of the frame.

A rep for Garrett had no comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Get a Clue

YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZ SNORE ZZZZZZZZZZ YAWN

sonja

didn't actually see him lash out at anyone--what's this all about? much ado about nothing!

Lein

Like your crazed camera stalking pap didn't deserve it?!?

michael

TMZ ARE STALKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CANT WAIT UNTIL ONE THESE STALKARAZZI GET KIOLLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rook

is it over yet?

where is the video of the pap getting his head smashed to the ground TMZ?

remember that action you over-hyped?

Nate

GO BRAD! That was awesome. Too bad it wasn't the photog's head - bunch of morons.

Jim

Sorry, but your camera guy deserved it. And so did the loudmouth he was with. The camera guy may not have said anything, but he was certainly in the space. And the other guy who may not have been with TMZ exemplifies why the paparazzi are generally disdained. He was CLEARLY taunting Mr. Garrett. I'm sure he felt that your cameraman was with the other idiot. It looked that way to me, too. I will give TMZ the credit for showing themselves in a poor light as this was resoundly a case of paparazzi abuse.

jetexas

That's so weak. He just flipped the camera up out of his face and it didn't touch the pap. He should have crammed it into the guy's face.

LThompson

Who cares? Even IF the pap wearing TMZ's particular dog collar didn't commit the offense this time, I'm sure it's just karma for a previous sleaziness they did deserve to get smacked for.

Boxy Roxy

he keeps proving he's a loser idiot.

someone

I have to say, I probably would have done more than slap the camera.

Topeka

I can't help but wonder at some of these comments. If ya don't like TMZ, then why are you on their website? My opinion: Harvey Levin has too much to lose by taking risks of printing something in error. Where there's smoke.....

Jim Phillips

there is no story here, a camerman who gets that close is taking their chances, how is he supposed to know who was yelling the insults? plus you don't hear that part of the story just him slapping a camera lens,

FABIO

Brad's a good guy. I met him years ago on a flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles. In the days when he was flying coach!

He's a very thoughtful guy with a great flair for comedy.

I seriously doubt that he would ever intend to hurt anyone. From what I could see in the video, it clearly looks like he was provoked.

sam

This looks like less than a slap and more like a "get this out of my face" move. This camera man needs some manners, too bad that will never happen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments