Joel and Nicole

Back in Black

8/13/2007 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heavily-tatted rocker Joel Madden and his girlfriend (you may have heard of her?), socia-light/future jailbird Nicole Richie, were spotted out in New York's celeb-infested Soho nabe this past weekend, sporting matching black get-ups. That's goth!

Richie's baggie black mini-dress barely hid the tiniest baby bump in the world, much to the evident amazement of the blonde hanger-on behind her (Whitney from "The Hills," is that you?), who got into the '80s "Working Girl" act with a frock and black booties.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

Who is the lackey behind them? Oh well. Nicole is so cute. I hope she keeps the baby after she gives birth.

SHANNON

That's Whitney Port from "the Hills" in the background....horrible shoes she has on.

Kate

Whitney from the hills is in the background, i didnt realize she was so skinny!

hora

she looks healthier. her legs are more shapely and her chest isn't sunken in. i remember when it was all body. now she looks more or less normal. i'm happy for her, i hope this baby changes her life for the better

John Denver Rules

It's really unfortuante that I am a normal person, I'm actually married, not a druggie, moron, or a whore & I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now. I get upset when I see people like her or Brittany who are pregnant or have kids & they can't take care of themselves much less a kid. I guess life is unfair.

Tangie

Another soon to be unfit mother. This chick is so lame, that baby doesn't stand a chance.

rachel

He looks like John Belushi in the Blues Brothers, and at the rate he's gaining weight, he'll be just as fat soon!

bear

I THINK NICOLE & JOEL LOOK ADORABLE TOGETHER. JOEL SEEMS TO BE A GENTLEMAN ~ JUST WHAT NICOLE NEEDED ~ I WISH THEM THE BEST AND HOPE THEY HAVE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER !

hora

#4- i think it's not fair either. i have seen many women who want to have kids but can't. and i agree with you in britney. she's a stupid whore who did not deserve those children. but i disagree on nicole- i think she's genuienly trying to change and she deserves a chance. maybe this will change her life for the better. i wish you the best

Lainy

I have to say that Nicole looks really happy. Hopefully she will keep up the good work.

Miapocca

Okay people..whn Britney was working her arse off from a young age, Nicole was throwing temper tantrums and doing drugs..Brintey just got to a stage where she became emotionally bankrupt..she needs help to get back adn she has done a lot of hell more then Paris or Nicole...

Not a Britney fan, but I can see when someone has to work so hard, even adults cannot handle the stress , let alone this child with childnren and an ex husband leech ynaking her strings.,...

Lauren

i knew that was Whitney! i wonder what she was doing walking around with them?

AMY

yes that is whitney and LC is with her also. They were all eating at the Kitchen (differnt tables) In SoHo.

St. Olof

I wish them well. The beauty of growing up is that sometimes people DO change!

Tangie

Good Charlotte is one rotton band. And he might be nice, but he's too hard to look at. Ugly man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments