Janice -- Card with a "Guard"

8/14/2007 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That Janice Dickinson sure knows how to class up the red carpet.
The paleozoic wreck-eriffic celebu-"judge" showed up to Grauman's Chinese Theater last night for the premiere of "Superbad" with, well, this guy, whom Janice saw fit to outfit in an "outrageous" half-shirt. And oh yeah, the shirt says 'security' on it. Get it? Like he's her boy toy security guard. Get it? Hilarious. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

At least Janice -- herself "glammed" up in a delightfully home-hemmed satin number with her best soccer mom flats -- thinks it's outrageous too. Superbad!

Stan

she is so annoying. I'll screw her daughter though

anonymous

I hate this old dried up B. She looks horrible, it' s over Janice go away and be a mom to your son tramp.

Next Stop...Psych Ward

Anyone up for some plastic surgery?

Put your hand down, Janice!

Charlotte

Janice reads this site and has commented before. She hates when people sit here and rip people apart. I remember she said we could say 1 million hail Marys and it wouldn't be enough.

In any event she looks fantastic! I wish I could look that good when I'm her age.

Tangie

He's gay, and she is horrid all the way around.

John Denver Rules

I Love Her!!!! She's great!!

Tired OfLohan

Number 4, you idiot ANYONE with $$$$ can look that good at "her age" with all the plastic surgery she's had!!
The BITCH IS PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! and one of the most annoying people on the face of the earth.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

He is playing for the other team. she is nothing but dried up prune, trying to revive her so called super model career. She looks like her security's drag queen boyfriend. I can't stand her. She is nothing but an old broad from the cave. Return to the cave bat girl, its still day time. She is nothing but a hyena.

DANI

I think she looks really good for her age, come on people.. to look like that at that age....

but I don't like the hemline on her dress, but love the color...

Stan

hey how does TMZ decide on how to delete comments ? I said Nicole Ritchies bbobs were bigger than her body, they deleted that, YET FU IS POSTING EVERYWHERE !

barb

Rude, crude and obnoxious hanging out with the gays..........who else would want to be seen with her? She must be paying a fortune.

Lein

Unless that is her son - that's just embarassing. I guess money can't buy you shame.

Sarah

love her! but the shoes, janice, i thought you were in the fashion industry?!?! I also like how TMZ has Tyra Banks marketed on Janice's comment page...lmao

my opinion

Bless her heart, she doesn't give up. Janice puts herself out there when most women her age don't need to thrive on the attention. It is sort of sad to see someone like her age so badly. I like her but I feel bad for her fooling herself that she is attractive.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I think Janice always looks great! ;-)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments