Grazer on Prowl?

8/20/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Polaroid Beach House was packed this weekend with stellar luminaries like Gummi Bear, a "firecrotch" spewing little person ... and mega producer Brian Grazer?

Amid a crush of twenty-something MySpacers, the recently single 56-year-old Grazer was spotted on the beach in Malibu, showing off his abs while chatting up a hot Aussie in a bikini.

Grazer was spotted last week by TMZ cameras waiting outside the W hotel for Britney Spears and Criss Angel to emerge from their love nest -- with Brian disappointed about missing an opportunity to talk to the magician in person about an upcoming project. Poof.

Expect Grazer to pop up next at Les Deux.

LRT

SWEET JESUS GROW UP!

char

SHAME ON YOU BRIAN...STICKING UP THE AREA HERE WITH "VALS."

YOUR NEIGHBORS ON MALIBU ROAD.

DR.REY

SECOND

Democrats are evil

I'd rather listen to the democratic debates than to pay attention to debutantes like this on TMZ. I agree with #1. Just Grow up!

Terry

I'd have the same reaction to Phil Spector hanging with youngsters at the beach. scared
Polaroid paying for everyone to get drunk how cool is that.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

In this clip Brian Grazer seems like a nice enough guy, but I met him years ago and he was a giant A$$!! I was working at Tri-Start Pictures and he had an office next door. He had two assistants. One he treated o.k. and the other he treated like an absolute DOG. Every day I cringed as he talked to her like she was a piece of trash. Major jerk! I couldn’t understand why she didn’t just kick him in the balls and leave, it was that bad! He used to brag about being a black belt in some kind of martial arts (forget which)…major little guy complex. He’s had a lot of success as a producer (being Ron Howard's partner,) but you don’t have to be a nice person to be successful. Hopefully he’s changed since then.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I meant to say Tri-Star not Tri-Start...oops!

really?

Is this "Grazer" or "Geezer"?

The Marian Movement

I once HAD a friend that no matter who I mentioned a remote interest in, she'd grass cut me and hit on him. After a couple of times I saw the pattern....she'd describe herself as me. That turned them off straight way. She's superficial, a gold digger and a very envious control freak. She then took all my traits, pretended she was me and dated every guy I liked. How to loose a guy in ten days - I comment I like someone. I commented I thought the guy from Entourage was ok. Only that his picture was next to a pic of John Mayer.

If Paris has Herpes why did Linds get the firecrotch call?

DeepFreeze3

I have three words to sum up what I think about Brian Grazer divorcing his wife, Gigi: YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!

When Gigi Levangie wrote her book "The Starter Wife" back in 2005, I seriously doubt that she thought she'd be (more or less) a character in her own novel. JEEZ!!! The ink on the separation papers isn't even dry yet, and there's Brian looking like some low-rent, Tony Soprano-wannabe, on that beach in Malibu trying to get a trophy wife. PATHETIC!!!

marge

Oh, I don't think Brian is trying for a trophy wife, he's just cruising for nooky. He doesn't look bad for 56, but damn... grow up and have some pride, man.