Sean Penn:

Still Givin' the Ladies

Whiplash

8/20/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Young Hollywood actors have some fierce competition -- from 47-year-old Sean Penn! Hot dad!

The actorvist was spotted in Malibu showing everyone what a big ol' hunkaman looks like. He don't need to bring sexy back -- it never left him!

The Oscar-winning globetrotter was relaxing beachside this weekend, just being a regular sexy beast on duty. This kind of aging could become a spectator sport!

Rob

Since when does a creep become sexy? His face looks like it got squeezed in a trash compactor. I heard he and Cindy Sheehan were a couple.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Nice body on him...I'ld do him...and you would too...as long as he does not talk , , say nothing. Not a word. Do not say a single word. tape his lips shut. That is the only problem he has. he talks.

tba

He's on the juice for God's sake.

Star

Maybe if you cut off his head, and forget the fact that he's a woman beater....maybe.

Joe Tyler

1. Why are liberals like seagulls? all they do is squack, eat crap, and they are protected by the government.

2. Who was the first liberal in america? christopher columbus- he started on a venture not knowing where he was going,arrived not knowing where he was, left not knowing where he had been, and did it all on borrowed money.

3. How do you keep a liberal busy all day?
Put him in a round room and tell him to wait in the corner.

4. What's the difference between a Liberal and a sack of manure?
The sack.

Joe Tyler

3. How do you keep a liberal busy all day?
Put him in a round room and tell him to wait in the corner.

4. What's the difference between a Liberal and a sack of manure?
The sack.

Maggie

See Hayden.....older men are SEXY!

TMZ reader

Total hotness! Perfection. Nice tan. Nice full head of hair. Nice and fit!

Joe

I wonder if he saw that his buddy Chavez now wants to change things so he can be president for as long as he'd like. That's democracy Sean - yeah.

cheesewiz

You right wing neonuts are showing your green. This guy looks hotter than any number of Republinuts. Get overselves and get job.

Reality

Not only is he good looking he's smart too. Oh, I think I'm wet.

bear

My skin crawls seeing him strutting around in our freedom loving America knowing he has traitor blood running through his veins. Wake up America and stop idolizing these celebrity morons!

stopthepresses

Has, and always will, look like he just smelled his own horrendous fart!!

val

ugly and UGLIER .. HE SHOULD MOVE TO VENESUALA .. HE ISN'T WELCOME IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. SEAN PENN IS A DRUNK DRUGGED OUT CREEP WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE FRONT LINES AND DEAD. GET OUT OF HERE PENN, WE WON'T BE SEEING YOUR MOVIES .. NOT EVER

Joe Tyler

Sean Penn had an appointment with a psychiatrist. Sean Penn walked into the doctor's office and said, "Doctor, I'm so depressed and lonely. I don't have any friends, no one will come near me, and everybody laughs at me. Can you help me accept my ugliness?"

"I'm sure I can." the psychiatrist replied. "Just go over and lie face down on that couch."