Shakira's MySpace Access

Denied!

8/20/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Beautiful Liar" was seen departing Koi in Los Angeles over the weekend, and while most fans were happily shouting and waving to Shaki, one fan was heard yelling, "I requested you on MySpace, but you denied me!" This crazy isn't going into her Top 8!

At the LG house in Malibu, Jamie Foxx was seen taking charge of a microphone (again), and laying down the law for some poor individual. That's not relaxed beachside behavior!

A very taut looking Nicollette Sheridan and beau Michael Bolton were spotted at Nobu in Malibu. Across town at the Henry Fonda Theater, America Ferrera snubbed photogs but showed some love to fans by stopping to sign autographs. Betty's actually a hottie!

Hilary Duff was seen hiding low in the passenger seat while leaving Les Deux, but occasionally gave paps some sly sideways poses ... sneaky Lizzie McGuire!

All this and more in today's hide and seek edition of Star Catcher!

Dallas

hope she stops making horrible music

Hollywood's a Hazard

Shakira snubbed the late great Celia Cruz. You aint worth a rats ass in hell in my book beech!

LRT

Who the hell is she?

Prisy

She does not make horrible music... She is only the best pop star in the history... and the most beautiful at that... get it straight here....

deejlj

#5 DUH, I am not even close to being a far of either but are you so CRAZY as to say Shakira is a bigger pop star than Michael Jackson. DOH

Debbie

Hilary!!! You're not 21!!! Please don't set a bad example for my daughter and all your other young fans...stay out of the bars for now...PLEASE!!!

lee

HER HAIR LOOKS LIKE ITS READY TO FALL OUT...SHE'S A DOG! I HER VOICE IS SO

DUMB!

Dan

She's actually pretty popular

If you dont know who she is, check out this Youtube clip of the Grammys this year.

Wow

Kirk

She is fricken hot!

Dallas

put some conditioner in that wig!

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

Very few stars actually log into myspace themselves, except for maybe Nicole Ritchie

sussi3

Shakira I love her Te best singer and dancer in the whole wide world and her hair i love it check www.shakiramedia.com i think it will give you other thoughts

Love sussi3

cynthia

I love shakira! I look up to her so much and she inspires me of her dedicated work as a GOODWILL AMBASSADOR and her SINGING. She's full of life like ANGELINA JOLIE(angie doesn't sings she's an actress).These are the two women I really care about in this world. Keep

cynthia

Shakira is the best and she's full of life. She inspires me of her dedicated work she puts through of GOODWILL AMBASSADOR and her SINGING. Keep up the good work shakira! =D