Courteney and David Pull a Britney?

8/22/2007 5:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained this photo of Courteney Cox Arquette and David Arquette with their three-year-old daughter Coco in Kauai, Hawaii. Coco, riding between her parents in a kayak, is not wearing a life jacket.

We checked and found that according to Hawaii state law, "Children 12 and under must wear a properly fitting PFD while underway."

We contacted the Arquette's rep, and are waiting for a call back.

Mikey

Someone please have David Arquette psychologically test. The man looks Deranged. Please, do it be for its to late. Danny Bonaduce got help and i bet its saved his kids life.

tired of cry baby

TMZ, GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU RAG ON HARVEY FOR HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH BOBBY TRENDY????????????

annab

she probably knows how to swim, but at 3 there is NO WAY she should be without a life jacket. ask the mom's and dad's who already made that mistake and buried their children.

jed

ever seen a child fall out of a boat? Ever seen a child struggle underwater. ever know a child can drown in an inch of water. Ever know accidents can and do happen. They, too, are not wearing life jackets. Ever know children take after their parents.

This is sad.

whoever is condoning this law-breaking child endangerment is ridiculous. And *obviously* doesn't live near water.

SAKE.

annab

p.s. they are breaking the law. the law is in place to protect young children who are not protected by their parents. the law was passed after many children drowned. even kids who can swim, would panic in the OCEAN, and probably drown. she is only 3!!!!!!!

c'mon...get a clue

I agree with you Herbie - AMEN to that!!!! Suri Cruise comment was great!!!

huh

Hey "annab"
EAT ME!!

AmyBlamey

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Glisten Garbor

Coco doesn't look like her mom..Those Arquette genes must be really strong..

annab

has anyone ever tried to revive a cold, wet, dead baby?

anthonysdreamgirl**

Oh Lord, here comes the baby patrollers again... get a grip.

t-phx

Oh COME ON! You NEVER played in the ocean as a baby? What the parents are incapable of jumping in if G*D forbid the baby were to actually fall in? It is not like they are going 30 mph on that boat, and by the time they realized that the baby had fallen they were 20 miles away. Get over it you crazy over protective judgmental ppl

dhatcher100

I noticed that the first time I saw that picture a couple of days ago. I boat alot with my family and my kids would never go without the life jacket. Accidents happen when you least expect them and happen in seconds... dumb people for not caring

Eric

What a joke this site has become. I was always interested in just seeing celebrity news. YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!

mommy

I am sooooo glad no one was around to record the mistakes I made when my kids were little. If you happen to be a parent, trust me, YOU'VE SCREWED UP!!!!! If you haven't made mistakes while parenting YOU ARE LYING!!!!