Gummi's Got Groupies? WTF!?

8/22/2007 10:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gummi Bear was surrounded by three ecstatic fans last night, which means that TMZ has made a monster from a bear -- or the end is near!

TMZ cameras trapped the food-stained portly bear, rocking side to side outside of Mr. Chow last night, where he posed for pictures with a cute and perhaps delusional girl, who went so far as to call him "sexy." Yes, nothing says "I'm hot" like flesh eating bacteria!

Embracing his status as a Hollywood scene punchline, GumGum took the opportunity to flash his diamond encrusted Gummi Bear necklace. And the seventh bowl emptied.

tydan

TMZ trying to make FAT cool

tj

Who cares? This website should be called the Gummi, Paris, Britney, Lohan site. I wish TMZ would get some info on people that are actually interesting.

Kate

Who is this guy? I've seen a few reports on him here, but still have no clue...why does TMZ report on such wannabe celebrity trash?

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

Who the hell is this nobody?? TMZ follows these nobodies around... we want REAL celebrity stories!! No more Greasy or Gummi!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, I always laugh when I see this guy... ;-) He seems harmless...

Machelle

Will someone please tell me who this guy is/ what he's known for?
What's his real name?

Simone

Look, I know that TMZ is using 'Gummy Bear' for joke fodder and space filler, but this is too much. He's pitiful and hedious. TMZ, do yourselves a favor and stop writing about this slug. The guy is useless, other than joke fodder, and it's said that this kind of reporting is fun for you.

jolee

who in the heck is
gummy bear???
is he related to someone?

huh

Gummi Pig said that his last "girlfriend" cheated on him.....
His last "girlfirend" who we will call Rosie, Rosie Palm
I guess that means he came out of a drunken drug haze to find himself "pumping off" another dude...lol

Sillyme

He is in line to inherit a billion willion dollars..! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lein

I think she means $$$$$$$$exy. Anyone can look good with a wad of cash dangling in front of them.

Enough is Enough

I agree with most here so far......who is this Gummy Bear, and why should we be interested in him ????? TMZ you are desperate for coverage, you post ANYTHING lately. Sick of Brit, Sick of Linds, Sick of Paris......doesn't your staff know any other Celebs, like maybe REAL celebs ????????? lol.......

knumbknuts

for the love of all that is holy enough with this guy, please

rob

Does he pay TMZ for all the publicity?

huh

Hey "work is boring and I make stupid comments" #12

"Anyone can look good with a wad of cash dangling in front of them."

yeah, if you are a whore or have a whore mentality

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments