Halle and Cindy: The Hotnesses

8/23/2007 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ cameras caught two of the finest forty-one-year-olds in the world, Halle Berry and Cindy Crawford, going about their business in L.A. yesterday. And dang! It's hard to say who's hotter. Really hard!

Halle was all bizness as she strutted to her car after lunching at La Conversation, and Cindy exuded her goddessness while putting on an earring on her way into Cross Creek shopping plaza in Malibu.

Watch the video and please do something with our poll.

felixluv

FIRST-FINALLY

Dawn Day

40 IS the new 30!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Both are so beautiful - hard to choose on the poll! I have to say Cindy... ;-)

Amazing

Halle anytime!!!

Stan

I think half black and white chicks are the sexiest, lets look at some , Mya Harrison, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry

kgb

Cindy Crawford is much prettier to begin with
PLUS
she has a real life
with real kids and
she had them naturally and
she takes care of them and
she is happily married.
Halle is still in the 'all about me' stage so... of course she is beautiful...but she has nothing else to do.

bear

Both women are so beautiful... HOWEVER... It has gotten a bit old hearing Hallie refer to herself as being a black woman, she is actually half black. It would be refreshing to hear some reference to her being half white. It isn't a race thing, it's just her not being authentic makes me throw my vote to Cindy. (hmmm, IS ANYONE REALLY AUTHENTIC IN HOLLYWOOD?!)

jim

cindy is the greatest of all time. halle should be in jail for her hit and run

boredatwork

I wanna be Halle's twin. (without the diabetes of course)

annab

halle is soooooooooo not hot anymore.

wtff?

That mole is so disgusting. Reminds me of the "the mole" (Savage) in Goldmember. It seems like Cindy is on the verge of being bombed or bombed everytime I see her in one of these clips. Is there a problem there? I never thought she was anything special to look at.

Halle Berry is really pretty though. Cindy has that trashy look.

Amazing

Bear you're a moron... when you look at Halle whaddaya see? She's BLACK! Period! Her mother may be white but Halle is not . Or does she have a choice to go out tomorrow as "a white girl" because she's half white? Halle is a beautiful BLACK woman period!

Chandrea

I would have to say Halle, but, neither really. I vote for Michelle Pfeiffer ~ she is slammin!!

Dollface

Halle looks like she is mixed. Not Black not white. She does not have Black features. Her features are more caucasion by American standard. She could pass for Ethopian or Morrocan, thats about as Black as I can say she really is. I think she looks Morrocan, Egyptian she can pass for Domincan or Puerto Rican. But not AMERICAN BLACK> Most American Blacks do not have her particular bone structure and hair texture. Even before the nose job her nose was white. WHITE. WHITE. And I'm not white BTW.

Dollface

Halle hands down. You will never even see the best looking White woman who is prettier than a natural mixed or Black woman. White women tend to be very artificial where as women of color are more natural beauties. To me, there are exceptions to the rule however.
Halle has large dark eyes and much better skin. Better bones in her face. Cindy is kinda plain. Her mole is too big. she has great hair but she's just average pretty for Hollywood..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments