Alleged Mom Beater Gets Testy with Reporter

8/24/2007 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Richette of Philadelphia doesn't seem like such a brainy guy -- but he certainly flashed those brains in front of reporter Monique Braxton of NBC 10.

In the grand tradition of Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, ad crotcheum, Richette decided that brains would speak louder than words, and gave this poor woman a piece of his mind when she asked about allegations that he beat up his 79-year-old mother.

Richette has been accused of aggravated assault, simple assault, and reckless endangerment ... and now, assault with a floppy weapon.

Anna Nicole

I live near this guy and I can tell you.....he is a nut!

Lilarose

That's what most men look like in the buff. Disgusting.....

Yet women still chase them...gotta have a man!

Jake

I don't condone of what he may possibly have done, but that clip was just made of win.

Totally agree... TV news has gone to trash. Do they really feel they must stoop to this level and invade someones privacy like this? Do we really need to do what we do to celebrities already? I personally don't believe we do. Let the courts deal with this, and talk about it at a distance (on TV with the brain-dead broadcast news reporter force-feeding the news by reading off a teleprompter).

Best part was the chick saying, "Yeah, umm, blah blah (not important)" then slowly moving away like he had no right to pull off his clothes in his own home, where they bring a damn camera and put him on the spotlight! News flash broadcast journalists! You're not what you used to be! You're all trash, and barely have any power over the masses anymore!

annab

LOL

south philly girl

Oh man, that's Judge Richette's son? LOL!!

whateveryousay

Wow, that's funny.

You're All Losers

You gotta admit - it worked! She walked away!

hello, it

6. OKAY THAT IS FUNNY..

I mean I know the guys SICK and all, but you had to have LAUGHED you're ass off.LOL

Posted at 3:25PM on Aug 24th 2007 by DANI

I agree with you totally. Got a giggle out of me.

paris rox my sox

wow.. very GROSS but really funny... i was rofl.... it was hilarious but i mena he shuld be in trouble for that.. he was really UGLY TOO that was real GROSS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gavin

LOL that was funniest thing I have seen all day! lol... the look on his face was priceless

Rosie O'donnel is way too gross for words

Dudes, that guy is crazy hot!!! This could not be a more craptastic story.

JOHN

THAT'S THE COOLEST THING I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN. I DON'T KNOW IF THE MAN BEAT HIS MOTHER OR NOT. THAT I WOULD DEFINATELY NOT BE APPROPRIATE AT ALL. HOWEVER THE T. V. NEWS CREW GOT SOMETHING THEY WERE NOT READY FOR. LOL A BIG GUY FLASHING THEM LOL THAT'S A RIOT. SEE THE NEWSCASTER'S FACE AS SHE LOOKED AWAY. I REALLY DON'T THINK SHE WAS INTERESTED, WOW.
RIDE ON BIG GUY!!!! LMAO

SinCity

Freak alert. What a dumba**.

If I were that reporter, I would've asked if that were the best he had to offer.

Spell Check.

Here's a news flash for you!

truth