Dick Van Dyke's

Baby Advice

8/24/2007 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TV legend Dick Van Dyke was spotted heading into Cafe Marmalade in Malibu, and a TMZ camera asked him what Nicole Richie should name her baby: "They'll think of something inappropriate," said -- Dick Van Dyke.

The Great Western Forum hosted a mothball smellin' laundry list of stars, coincidentally including "The Dick Van Dyke Show" vet Rose Marie, who turned 84 this month. Catwoman Julie Newmar showed us that there are some things not worth seeing, like her midriff! Also seen, "Ghost Whisperer's" Camryn Manheim, family man Ray Liotta, hot at 66 Donna Mills, Shooter McGavin (aka Christopher McDonald), Gabe "Kotter" Kaplan, and autograph friendly Doris Roberts, "A.I." hag Paula Abdul and critic Leonard Maltin.

In New York, former Prez Bill Clinton was surrounded outside of Mars 2112 restaurant, when an adoring fan yelled out, "You my homeboy!" Fo reals!

All this and more in today's plastic hip edition of Star Catcher!

Francesca, the BlueAqua517 NUTBAG

Come on, TMZ. Calling Paula Abdul a HAG? That's pretty rude. At least she isn't driving drunk, wearing short skirts without underwear, or committing fraud. Give her a break.

Funny Answers

Mothball smelling!! Your so funny, just because you can't or don't want to see their private parts at their ages, their not breaking the law, and getting off with...??? What??? 82 hurs, 24 hours, they aren't into drug, showing you their WOO HOOs. acting like whores, with no morals, or bast(*& with no morals, or spoiled little SOB"S running around, they arent worth your efforts to say good things about them. Paris, Nichole, Brittany, and most of the very young "personality" (you can't say actors/actresses because most of the young one you write about have not talent except showing their assets ) could not hold a candle to these actors. Old yes, but I watch them on Nick and T.V. Land, because they make clean fun, things to watch with my young children. I don't have to cover their eyes.

hmm

Paula is not a hag. she is very beautiful.

What?

Pleease, the Paula bashing is getting old. she is a great role model for young girls, unlike Britney, Lindsay and those people. so please dont call her names, she doesnt deserve that

Francesca, the BlueAqua517 NUTBAG

What is wrong with Julie Newmar's midriff? While I would certainly agree that anyone over 40 should not wear something so juvenile, she looks amazing for a woman who is 74 years old--better than most people in their 20's. Say that she has poor taste, say she's tacky, say she used bad judgment, but don't make fun of the way she looks. I hope to look half as good when I'm 50, let alone 74!

Susie

PAULA ABDUL IS NOT A HAG

holycrap!

wow, i hope i look like that at 74! i would just keep it to myself tho. donna mills 66!!! wow, thats scary! i thought rose marie was dead!!!

rachel

PAULA ABDUL IS A HAG.

LEA

Mothball smelling?? Please how rude of you!! I think I would put up any of these stars next to Lindsay, Paris etc.....have a little respect!!!

Brittlicker, NOT!

"Bulemia", baby Bulemia...has such a soothing sound to it...

BEE

Paula ROCKS!!!!!

Donna

As one of the over 40 crowd who visits your website, I was glad to see you focused on some of the more mature celebrities. The 20-something crowd aren't the only people who surf the internet. So I very much enjoyed watching this !
And I think Julie Newmar looked fantastic !

Liz

Who's the old broad in the wheelchair???

ME

CELEBRITIES ARE NOT THE WORLD!!! NO ONE CARES WHAT NICOLE RICHIE IS GOING TO NAME HER BABY!? YES IT WILL BE SOMTHING STUPID AND INAPROPERITE. BUT WHY DO YOU ALL THINK THAT OTHER CELEBS DO!? NEWS FLASH. WHEN THEY GIVE YOU A RUDE ANSWER, WHICH 99% OF THE TIME THEY DO, ITS BEACUASE THEY DONT CARE! JUST BECAUSE RICH PEOPLE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THERE COMPETITION!!!