« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Falcons to Vick: Get Your Sh*t Together!

8/24/2007 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Statement from Atlanta Falcons Owner Arthur Blank Regarding Michael Vick's Plea Agreement and Indefinite Suspension:

"Today, Michael Vick admitted his guilt to very serious charges related to his earlier indictment. His admissions describe actions that are incomprehensible and unacceptable for a member of the National Football League and the Atlanta Falcons."

"We respect and support the Commissioner's decision today to place Michael Vick on an indefinite suspension. As with other actions he has taken this year, the Commissioner is making a strong statement that conduct which tarnishes the good reputation of the NFL will not be tolerated."

"We hope that Michael will use this time, not only to further address his legal matters, but to take positive steps to improve his personal life."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pocahontas

Michael Vick is SO SEXY and HOT -- Dog me - Michael Vick - DOG ME, HOTT

Amy Silverman

Who cares what color he is? What he did is horrible-I would be yelling to through the book at him if he were white also-disgusting!

blah blah blah

#39 Nicole ~
Would you dare buy a pitbull for you son or daughter? or let say if you come face to face with a pitbull? Would let that pitbull maul you to death or defend yourself??? You're an idiot to be defending these VICIOUS DOGS!!!! YOU STUPID HYPOCRITE!!!

cha cha

This guy is a POS .He makes me sick!!!
ANYONE that hurts animals should be UNDER the jail.
He should never be allowed to play any sports again.I could live the rest of my life with never seeing his fugly mug again.

VICK SUCKS!

empress

How can you two faced big foots say hunting is not as bad as dog fighting, you hilly billies hunt for sport and male bonding you call it. I say its both vile and animal cruelty. call it dog fighting or animal hunting they all should be condemned and classified as unlawful. period!

zookeeper

if i have to hear this is a race thing i will throw up. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin. It has everthing to do with greed and getting off on abusing animals. I dont care if he is blue with pink spots, he a murderer. Whatever color he is, I would feel the same way. He is a terrible human being that does not deserve a second chance. He didnt give those poor animals a second chance. They will never be able to be normal pets and will probably have to all be destroyed. He is a sick man that needs to be punished. I hope he rots in jail and never gets his life back. Those poor puppies that he raised to fight never did. Lord knows what else he did that didnt surface yet. let this be a lesson to all animal abusers. Your family must be proud Mike,.......your a loser.... go die....

I call bullshit

You're an idiot to be defending these VICIOUS DOGS!!!! Posted at 7:13PM on Aug 24th 2007 by blah blah blah

*he tortured and killed the weak ones MORON*

steph

Blah Blah.... appopriate name.
These pitt bulls were not mauling humans they we TRAINED by VICK to maul other DOGS. Turn your bright lights on .

Lina

Yes, what he did was cruel.. we all know that. But besides that, whether or not people agree with it, what it comes down to is that dogfighting is ILLEGAL! That's why he's in trouble. He'd be in just as much hot water if he was the one caught with coke and driving drunk!

Pocahontas

LEGAL HUNTING = DOGFIGHTING He did nothing wrong. HUNTERS KILL !

Dixie in Myrtle Beach

VICK MAY BE A "DEAD MAN" SOON...IN HIS PLEA AGREEMENT HE AGREED TO TELL THE TRUTH ON ALL MATTERS THE FEDS ASK HIM ABOUT DOG FIGHTING WHICH MAY IMPLICATE OTHER NFL PLAYERS AND OTHER IDIOTS THAT TO THIS. I THINK HE IS A GONER!!!

Amy Silverman

Snitches die-so bye bye Vick!

K-Had

DAMN HE LOOKS HANDSOME IN THIS PIC!!!! I'D DO HIM!!!

Dixie in Myrtle Beach

I DO NOT CARE IF VICK IS BLACK, WHITE OR EVERY COLOR OF THE RAINBOW....I HOPE HE LOSES EVERYTHING AND ENDS UP BACK IN THE SLUMS...

Attractive?

I am African American and I cannot defend this man. He was wealthy.............

He took PLEASURE in torturing animals. I certainly hope he does not have kids..............there is a strong link between people who abuse animals and people who abuse children. Maybe he was abused as a child. Whatever, the case. He needs mental help.