Look Straight Ahead,

Ladies!

8/24/2007 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole, Paris and Lindsay -- three of Hollywood's most glamorous ... looking anything but.

0824_nicole_paris_lilo_mugshots-1

The question is ...

Jake

Careful TMZ posters your intelligence is showing!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

look at these stupid tw*ts, pair-ASS & ni-COKE. It's unbelievable; they actually think they're posing for a celebrity photographer at a party.

What a pair of dumbass broads...

JeffinSac

None of the above

gimmegimme

Who would we rather WHAT? Slap repeatedly? Punch in the neck? Kick in the rank vadge? It's a toss-up!

Amy Silverman

Who would you rather what? Slap the snot out of 1st??? Line them up along with that shank Britney!!!!!!!

EJK

Would rather what????? Someone explain to me--rather what???? I need assistance here

BOEING 787

The real trouble here is Lindsay Lohan, the rest are just dimwits.

Which would I rather never hear from again?!....All of the above, naturally. People w/out records are given this opportunity (a severly cut sentence) due to over-crowding, however this "thing" is a 2nd offender...ahh, celebrity justice....and what about "la lindsay"...what happen to the toxicology report that explains exactly what and how much of it was in her system...she is still young enough to cry stupidity though. But really people, lets just shut the door on these freaks, no more spot-light, no more moola (your hard working moola) cut them off. I have faith in the American public and sooner or later we will all get it and see these worthless icons fall from the pedestals that we have put them on. Ciao putanas!

Paulie

bring back public decapitation

cheeeeeeze...in their undies!

Raoul

Cripes, what meds are you on TMZ? Who the hell says that these three ditch-pigs are three of Hollywood's hottest? They don't even rate consideration.

ohnoudient

Ppl are now primping for mug shots...wtf?

Wes

Talk about mugshots. I saw Harvey Levin on Larry King last night. He was talking to well-known lawyers and judges about Nicole and Lindsey and their respective sentences. What I learned from that show is that there is serious overcrowding in the CA jails, and that the sentences both L & H received are not unusual for first-time convictions there.

I had to chuckle when Harvey snuck in a question to a judge on whether he thought that “they threw the book at Paris” in comparison because she was a celebrity to make an example of her. (I knew he would…he is so “pro Paris.”) The judge rather slammed Harvey, and said that Paris did not have the “book thrown at her because she was a celebrity” nor was she made an example of, and that she received her sentence because she had violated her probation for a previous conviction. It was an entirely different situation.

I don’t think Nicole will violate her probation, but Lindsey might. If she does, she’ll undoubtedly receive more jail time. (Paris didn’t receive any jail time for her DUI, which she plea-bargained down to a reckless driving due to alcohol. The reason police pulled her over in the first place that time was for reckless driving.)

Goerge Bush

Would rather WHAT????????????????

Jennifer

I CANT BELIEVE THAT LINDSEY LOHAN ONLY HAS TO GO TO JAIL 4 1 DAY!!!!OMFG
she shouldnt BE ON THE ROAD I FEEL BAD FOR THAT TREE SHE HIT : (
GOSH!! LINDSEY LOHAN SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN JAIL AND WHILE BEING IN JAIL SHE HAS TO WATCH I KNOW WHO KILLED MY CAREER !!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments