Dannielynn's First Birthday Bash

8/26/2007 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is gearing up to make sure his little girl Dannielynn celebrates her first birthday in style. Anna Nicole gave birth to Dannielynn on September 7, 2006, and Baby D will celebrate her first birthday with a lavish party on September 8 in Louisville, Kentucky, at the home of Tricia Barnstable Brown -- the same spot that Daddy Larry first met Anna Nicole.

The party will be pink, pink and more pink -- with a fairy princess theme, reports In Touch Weekly. More than two hundred friends and family are expected to attend. Bring on the binkies!

shirliana

LARRY - WE WANT TO SEE PICS OF THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL 1ST BIRTHDAY BASH.. HOPE THAT U INVITED HOWARD STERN FOR HER 1ST BIRTHDAY... IT WAS MENTIONED... I AM SURE HE WILL HIS PRINCESS WELL TAKEN CARE OF.... DO NOT FORGET TO SHOW HER PICTURES WITH HER TIARA AND PINK..PIK..OUTFIT.

Now Hiring

A poem to Anna from Dannilynn for her birthday !

I know someday I will cry at night
you wonder why?
My heart will say it still it breaks...
with every lie.
The tears they will fall...
they will never cease,
because I will know
we never will cannot be.
Nobody tried to save you , for I would have tried so hard
you lost the race
I do not understand why Dad is not so ashamed,
when I look at him face to face.
Finally I see a picture of you ,
I meet your gaze
your perfect eyes
I cannot erase.
I want to know why nobody saved you
why daddy and Howard never had to work
I try to speak,
but it just hurts.
I wish you could hold me close,
we never got to say good bye.
... and to this day,
I still wonder, why?
Nobody tried to save you , what was Howard
he must not have been a real man
Please remmeber to say Hello to my brother Dan .

beachbabe

Nobody ever heard of Larry D1ckhead before he knocked up Anna Nicole Smith. Since Dannilynne was born, he has made millions off of her-selling his story, selling her pictures. He even moved in to Anna's house. That is weird.

Howard Stern didn't benefit off of Anna's or Dainel's death-Larry did.

Don't you think if Howard wanted to benefit from all this, and if he had anything to do with the deaths of Anna and Danny-he would have made sure he was married to Anna? He is an attorney so he is familiar with the laws involving marital assets.

Larry has used his daughter to make a life for himself. Anna ran away from him for a reason.

Nandi

The child is beautiful but he is creepy.

widi

POOR Anna Nicole.

Is this the jerk who claimed to have gotten a drunk drugged out Anna Nicole PREGNEANT in the presence of the man she hired to keep her SAFE?

And now Birkhead and STERN spend spend spend. WOW.

Anna would be alive today it they took care of Anna Nicole instead of what they did !

Funny

Keeping this child's name in the press is not "normal" it's opportunistic. The photoshoots, the coverstories for Ok! and US Weekly, the appearances onLarry King Live and Greta, the lavish birthday party with the media there..it's all about raking in the dough off of this little girl's existence, and it's disgraceful.

I'm sorry to say that Anna was right and DL would have been better off with Howard as her father. He wouldn't parade her around the media this way. He'd keep her close and safe. After Anna died the gilmpses anyone caught of DL were few and far between and they weren't photo-ops. Even with Anna alive the photos of DL seemed to be so much more in a controlled environment. With Larry as her father, she has become the bread winner of the family, and it seems OUT OF CONTROL.

It breaks my heart.

Boo Hoo

I can just picture Bonnie Stern bouncing DL on her lap telling her "I was once your aunt" and "Uncle Howard was once your daddy". I once said, "your daddy would get you over my dead body", but now we are all great friends and you are going to bring alot of money into both of our families. Now give aunt Bonnie kisses. Smooch Smooch.

youngwill

Oh... I almost forgot to thank Anna Nicole for the money I won from her at the Hard Rock on Febuary 7th. It went to a happy ending... something that Anna couldn't buy :'-(

widi

Anna Nicole is DEAD and baby IS WITHOUT HER MAMA.

How did the TEAM:
Birkhead and Stern - - - - - - end up with her money ?
Is baby more than a cash cow to this team?

Poor poor Anna and baby.

Jolene

Now Hiring

24. Good grief - let this child enjoy her first birthday, regardless if it is what you would do. Stop all the negative posts!!!! I hope this precious child has a glorious birthday!!!!!

Posted at 11:18AM on Aug 26th 2007 by kim

Too Bad her mom and brother could not be there then you could call it a glourious birthday !!!

Liz

Tricia Barnstable Brown volunteered to host the part for Dannielynn. It on the local TV this past week, just before TMZ put it here. I'm glad it's away from
the CA scene. The home is large and on a cul de sac, not much room the
the press to congregate. For the Derby its all roped off, because it is a charity
event & many celebrities attend.

I hope everyone has a great time. I don't care is Howard is here, but I hope Vergie will be.

BBperfume

I think this B'day party for 200 guests is ridiculous for that young child! This is not normal, HELL no! It looks like it is more for lary's gain and amusement than it is for this little girl. I agree that a small family affair would be more appropriate. A gathering of 200 people will drag on and little Daniellynne would be asleep for the most part. Something is fishy!

widi

Anna PAID for STERN tp keep her safe !!!

Anna RAN out of USA saying she wanted to get AWAY from Birkhead.

And this TEAM of STERN and BIRKHEAD celebrate ?

Bottom Line - Anna is (to me uncessarily) dead and this TEAM control her money !!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleDoc

hApPy 1st BiRtHdAy, Dannielynn, wish you the best! Your Grandma (Anna's MOM) and the rest from TX are also coming? Your Mom & Bro are watching/smiling you from the Heaven; a million of kissing on you, pinky baby.

Hey, Stern, be firm.