Dannielynn's First Birthday Bash

8/26/2007 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is gearing up to make sure his little girl Dannielynn celebrates her first birthday in style. Anna Nicole gave birth to Dannielynn on September 7, 2006, and Baby D will celebrate her first birthday with a lavish party on September 8 in Louisville, Kentucky, at the home of Tricia Barnstable Brown -- the same spot that Daddy Larry first met Anna Nicole.

The party will be pink, pink and more pink -- with a fairy princess theme, reports In Touch Weekly. More than two hundred friends and family are expected to attend. Bring on the binkies!

Debate Club

SNOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZEEEERRRRRRRRRR

LOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Funny

POTTS: He may be. I would tend to think -- I hope he is not as naive as he was a year or so ago today. I find it funny. I have had conversations with Larry that I have said to him I think you have to get as far away from Howard K. Stern as possible. Much for what you just showed there and other things that have happened to -- that Howard and Larry have fought about over time. And to me, if it were me, I would never invite the guy who tried to keep me from my daughter, keep me from proving that I was the father, anywhere within 100 miles of my child.

You know, I did ask and say -- I did ask Larry, why is he still around? He had some deals he did with Anna before she died, and I need to know what`s going on there. I said you have a lawyer. Have a lawyer talk to him. But, you know, maybe there`s some sort of thing where Larry feels like he has to keep him involved. If it were me, I would cut him out straight away.

----

Larry knows Howard better than POTTS does. Larry knew Howard for 2 years and if he wants to keep associating with Howard, he'd know better than Potts.

It's funny that Potts pretends that he's the AUTHORITY in this matter, that HE should know Howard better than LARRY, and Larry just shrugs him off and keeps Howard around. Larry is SMARTER than I ever gave him credit for. He lets Potts give his "advice" but still does what HE wants and he let's Potts feel smart and superior about it, but Larry still does what he KNOWS is best, because in fact LARRY KNOWS THINGS THAT POTTS DOESN'T. LARRY KNOWS MORE ABOUT HOWARD THAN POTTS EVER WILL, and since Larry actually KNOWS Howard, LARRY is the AUTHORITY on this issue, NOT POTTS.

POTTS IS AN EGOMANIAC and Larry has a lot of experience dealing with egomaniacs. After all, he was will ANNA for around two years.

MISS C

LARRY YOU LOOK BETTER ON THE OTHER END OF THE CAMERA. TAKE CARE OF YOUR KID & GET OUT OF THE CELEB SPOTLIGHT. THIS LITTLE GIRL DESERVES A "NORMAL" LIFE SINCE HER MOTHER MADE SURE SHE WILL HAVE ENOUGH OF A FOLLOWING. BETWEEN STERN & PAPARAZZI KENTUCKY LIFE WILL BE BEST FOR THIS LITTLE DARLING.

Erika

I just hope Larry Birkhead gets a new stylist in time... he looks really um how can I put it? Like a gay Ken doll.

An Irish Anonymous

Like mother..... like daughter....
Being Famous for being Famous....
Poor Dannielyn!!

ellie

People ususally have lavish parties anymore for the 1st birthday party. It is pretty common now. I think that Larry and Howard Stern are after the booty prize of Howard K Marshall. Young Dannielynn could possibly inherit half a billion dollars. But I think Larry is geniunely devoted to Dannielynn, and I support that little girl getting some big bucks. Of course, Larry will share in the prize, and so will spooky Stern, who is the lawyer. That is life.

youngwill

Gay Ken Doll sounds about right. Living off the money that his girlfriend Barbie made.

Boo Hoo

DL at 18 looking at video of her 1st birthday.

DL: Daddy, why didn't you invite grandma Virgie to my 1st birthday?

Larry: Because she was only after your money honey.

DL: But daddy, you and uncle Howard made millions off of me.

Larry: Thats different honey, we needed that money to take care of you. Your birthdays were very expensive.

DL: Daddy, what happened to the money that was put into a fund for me that was made from the video footage of mommy's funeral? And where is all the money you made for me for selling my pictures and where is the money from Mr. Marshall's estate?

Larry: Like I said we needed that money to take care of you.

DL: ....and now all of the money is gone?

Larry: Well yes and no. I have an interview set up for you with playboy magazine. You are going to get naked and show the whole world just like mommy did and than you and me will have lots of money again.

DL: Whatever happened to uncle Howard?

Larry: Well after the Marshall case settled uncle Howard took his money back to the Bahamas where our government could not tax him. He stiil lives in the house that he and mommy stole from a friend of mine who lent it to them while mommy was trying to get citizenship in the Bahamas.

DL: Oh I get it now daddy. We live off of others, sell pictures of me or we steel wherever we can. By the way daddy I'm pregnant.. Can we sell pictures of my baby to?

Larry: Your pregnant. That's great. Let daddy go and call around to see how much money we can make. We will film the whole birth. This footage will be worth millions or least hundreds.

DL: Yeah, my dady is my hero.

Twelve Days in Houston

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS DANNIELYNN

IhateJon

I bet they don't show any pics of her walking!!! That poor child.....one year old and can't walk yet!!!!

Only swim in the Ocean

Who ever wrote the poem is my hero. Anyone who would take the time to write that has no life unless you are a family member and that makes it even worse.

Get a life you wacko

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Debbie

Happy 1st Birthday to this child. The family and friends support is vital to her stability in the years to come. This child needs all the love she can absorb. I know this first hand as my adopted daughter's birth mother died before the first birthday. Then due to instability she has a multitude of emotional problems. So may this little beauty be loved and adored by those close to her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANILYN

JMJ

I thought LB wanted to get her away from all the B.S. so she would have a chance to grow up in a normal environment & maybe not end up the Trainwreck her poor Mom was.

Allred Tree

I agree that Dannielynn is not as cute as she was. Children go through stages. She has appeared cross-eyed from the very first pictures. She will be lucky if that is all that is wrong, with the drugs Howard fed her in utero. Maybe he'll have a special concoction for her at the party. She is appearing developmentally delayed.

Ashleigh

Early Happy Birthday to Dannilynn!
But Larry, couldn't you think of something other than a princess themes? My niece is 6. For the past 3 years every b-day party she has had was a Princess/fairy princess theme,complete with an assortment of rented princess costumes with or w/o wings and always with tiaras for all the little girls to wear. Every other girls party was a princess theme, every party I hear about for a little girl is always a princess theme. We're puking pink already. It's ok, I'm not going. LOL... Have fun.