Britney Fashion Violation -- The Inner Dialog

8/29/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gee willikers, it must be true what they say about blondses! Ever since I reblondered my weave I'm just so frazzazzled! First I forgot to put some pants on with this top, then I ran outta gas, then I got me a pucking farking ticket! Well, at least I founded my fave-rit cowgirl boots! Yee haw! I love me these boots! I'm a Rodeo Drive cowgirl!

You know, I'm gonna pop into this here store and buy me some pants. Oh, look, I can see mah tushers in the door glass! Look how cute my tushers are! That's hot! Oh, I can't say that -- that socialist Paris says that. I'm gone have to get me some tradermark sayin' too. Um, like, "I'm fun!" or mebbe, "Ding dang!" Yah! Ding dang! Ding Dang!! And there's the paperozzis, yay! I'm gone be on TMZ again today. I do loves me that TMZ, y'all!

Love me this green pockerbook -- it's so gigoontic. Oh, heckers, ding dang! I still got Jayden's pooty diaper in thar! Shoot! PeeeeAeeeeeee U! Oh, hell, Sean's diaper's in thar too! I'll just buy me some perfume in here! I better text nanny and see what the boo boos are havin' fer vittles. Might have to git some drive thru on the way home! Ding dang! Yup, I lurrrrv it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

All American Girl

Its not cute anymore. slob!!!

Dallas

this girl is beyond trash and skank

Trina

LOVE IT!

God she's a mess.... but she's just the best train wreck ever... and i just can't stop watching it!

LOVE IT!

Dawn Day

My God, will it never end?!

BETH

HI MOM!!!

Stacy

LOL @ "tushers"

big joe

she is hot. leave her alone.

Give Me A Break

Anyone can tell by the asscheeks a'hangin' that she SO DESPERATELY wants the pepperonis to leave her the hell alone!!!

bitter

Gee, don't be hard on Brittney. Look at all the nice photos her kids will be able to take to "Show and Tell". I think the pantyless crotch shot will be the fave of all the kids at school. I can hear her kids now telling other kids "My mommy has a better looking beaver than your mommy and I got the pics to prove it!"

jacque assi

What the heck has happened to this girl? How can someone fall so far down on the classless ladder. I could help her change her image in a heartbeat. Brit, get some help. You're totally making a fool of yourself. Have some self respect. What has happened to you!! My gawd, you're a mess.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I'm rooting for you Britney! ;-) I don't care what anyone else says...

save the kids

Is she going to show up for parent-teacher conferences like that when her sons go to school?

Dawn Day

Ding Dang, that's a funny intro TMZ!

I don't know Dawn Day, looks like the END IS in sight!

Trina

oh!! Somedays!!

They can show their friends the scar they left behind!!!

That's awesome :)

Malteselover

Can't she see that she is wearing a top????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments