Britney Fashion Violation -- The Inner Dialog

8/29/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gee willikers, it must be true what they say about blondses! Ever since I reblondered my weave I'm just so frazzazzled! First I forgot to put some pants on with this top, then I ran outta gas, then I got me a pucking farking ticket! Well, at least I founded my fave-rit cowgirl boots! Yee haw! I love me these boots! I'm a Rodeo Drive cowgirl!

You know, I'm gonna pop into this here store and buy me some pants. Oh, look, I can see mah tushers in the door glass! Look how cute my tushers are! That's hot! Oh, I can't say that -- that socialist Paris says that. I'm gone have to get me some tradermark sayin' too. Um, like, "I'm fun!" or mebbe, "Ding dang!" Yah! Ding dang! Ding Dang!! And there's the paperozzis, yay! I'm gone be on TMZ again today. I do loves me that TMZ, y'all!

Love me this green pockerbook -- it's so gigoontic. Oh, heckers, ding dang! I still got Jayden's pooty diaper in thar! Shoot! PeeeeAeeeeeee U! Oh, hell, Sean's diaper's in thar too! I'll just buy me some perfume in here! I better text nanny and see what the boo boos are havin' fer vittles. Might have to git some drive thru on the way home! Ding dang! Yup, I lurrrrv it!

dingdangyall

HILARIOUS!!! don't worry about offending people from the south---those that might be offended can't read or figger out these dern puters anyhow!!! hee haw!!!

SayWhat

If a non-celeb female the same age as Britney walked down her block in her neighborhood like this just what do you think people would think? And if she walked around in the middle of the night like this what would people think? There certainly would be negative consequences. People might say things. People might shun them. They might lose all their friends, their reputation. They might even be physically harmed. But Britney and other celebs have the shield of fame to keep what they do appear as harmless and frivolous and carefree and make it all seem right. The power to distort reality. They do it again and again.

Kim

SHE'S JUST PURE TRASH !!!! - PAP'S SHOULD LEAVE HER ALONE AND WITHOUT ALL THE ATTENTION MAYBE SHE'LL CLEAN UP HER ACT!!!!

Seriously

Thank goodness for Brit!!!! She's such a mess! Makes me feel better about my life.

I think her bottoms to that outfit are in her GIGANTIC purse.

Whatever

TMZ the commentary is so funny! DING DANG! I laughed so hard 'bout peeed in my own pants... or shirt-dress.... also, lighten up all you southern belles, I've heard so many damn Irish jokes and northern slams it's hilarious.

whatever

What is this girls problem?

This is the kind of stuff that is going to cost her the kids. Shes gotta be doing drugs or she has gone mental. She looks like a hooker and a cheap one at that. Everytime she goes out she just gives Kfed more stuff to throw at her in court. I really feel sorry for the kiddos, they didnt ask to have a whacked out mama.

Mrs. Pine

HAHA #38, "What Not to Wear" indeed! Can you imagine if Stacy and Clinton got their mitts on her!!! DING DANG that would be funny.

Jacquelyn

Leave the girl alone YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damm..... anyone can see in the picture that the dress was caught under the purse and made it go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

This is just beyond tragic. Just when you want to feel sorry for the girl she turns around and does this. Don't blame the papparrazi on your problems. Blame your stylist or lack thereof. Who in their right mind would walk out of the house with their butt hanging out like that? This is a shadow of what the former Britney was. All you K-Fed haters look at this photo and tell me again how she would be a better parent for these children? If she can't have enough respect for herself to put a skirt on or something to cover her bare assests, then how good of a parent do you think she is?

dingdangyall

PS--since i'm from the south i can say that

poncho

I grew up in Vancouver, BC a city that on HBO's "Entourage" Johnny Drama said to Turtle "everyone knows Vancouver has the best hookers". True they are pretty hot, high end escort hot, well Brit would'nt even rate there on the street!

Sillyme

Um, she's from Lousiana not Texas Ya'll.

Nancy

To #5 Hi Beth

Shame on you

Seriously...what the hell is wrong with this girl and can't someone straighten her out???

Jaded

What can you say...after you say...this is freaking sad!

Ok.....so no one close to you will say this. And...apparently you aren't looking in that new invention - the MIRROR before you go out...

Brittany! Your butt is hanging out! Yes, it really is! Now grow up and go back up to your room and put something decent on.... Jesus..

And here's another piece of advice that no one seems to have the nerve to tell you. Take out that disgusting weave and wear your hair natural. I'm sure it is long enough now to be a cute short hairstyle. You have a pretty face and it will look much better on you than that awful thing you are wearing now.

I don't think she'll listen though...