Britney Tanks, Then Breaks the Law

8/29/2007 11:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It might be time for Britney Spears to hire a new driver!

With Sean Preston and Jayden James disapprovingly shaking their tiny little heads in the backseat of her brand-new white Mercedes, the popwreck's lazy Tuesday came to a screeching halt in Beverly Hills when her ride suddenly ran out of gas! Oh, that's what the flashing gas thingy on my dashboard means, y'all!

Fortunately for Brit, who wasn't driving at the time, several Beverly Hills cops just happened to be in the area and helped push the whip to a nearby gas station.

But Brit's luck with Johnny Law didn't last too long. Just a short time later, after Brit went back home to chill out, the self-described "braniac" behind the wheel, returned to the Bev -- where she was slapped with a parking ticket!

It's just the latest in a string of recent driving problems for the Britster, but at least she didn't hit anybody this time!

CHRSITINA

Okay using Y'all in the 1st few stories of Brit Brit was cute in an annoying way, even for the fans, but seriously TMZ, lets work on our expressions a little more. Repitition is NOT the key. Let her be. Y'all.

pukey

this dizzy broad has NO TALENT.

*** THERE WILL BE NO COMEBACK.

Justin

I am so sick of all the press crap about Britney. Can't you people find something else to do..such as President Bush's illegal war in Iraq. This nation has more important things going on then you people harassing the hell out of Britney. No one in this life is perfect. As parents, and as humans, we all make mistakes. Britney isn't the issue here it is the hypocrites that judge her, that's the problem.

kayellembee

You people make me sick with all of your hate-mongering!!!. Did any of you ever think that maybe this poor girl was never taught how to look after little kids? She is constantly hounded day and night...every move she makes is reported. I have never read anything positive regarding Britney on TMZ. If there is nothing nasty to report about her today you dig up something from the past to harrass her about. Are you all on K-Fed's payroll? You all need to give your heads a shake...take a deep breath and find someone else to pick on for a while. Eventually she will make a come-back and you will all be standing in line to start kissing her butt. I hope that she tells TMZ to F**k off and die.

Justme

#28 Apparently your not a mother. New mothers dont party the same way after giving birth. Do the math......these are babies, not kids. And if she insist on keeping up her old parting ways then get a sitter dont keep babies out till 4am. I see her cry for pity yet i dont see her seeking help.
Shes running everyone away who trys to help her. Yet her poor tiny babies just get dragged along so people like you will fill more pity for her....

If she does seek help Ipray she doesnt let the NOGOOD....KFREAK keep her babies.Note I say HER BABIES......because they are 100% hers unless she abuse them shell never lose them

Charlotte

She lives for the paparazzi. I detailed a list of her asking for their attention but TMZ wouldn't send me the email to post it so I agree their computer staff is sub par.

One question, she said we are human too, meaning the paparazzi are hard to deal with.

There are many events.. underwear at the beach, naked crotch shots, strippers clothes knowing there were pics taken, naked in the pool again knowing pics taken, bending over putting Jayden in his seat with polka dot undies knowing pics taken, sheer top with undies under it asking if they left her to see Paris leave jail. Sheer black dress while out holding Jayden knowing pics are taken. On and On

An example of Brits loves afair with the paps, she climbed into the front seat in a short dress to only climb into the back seat showing her ass with her undies crammed up her ass. Alli followed 2 seconds later to come through the back seat door. Brit climbed from front to back on purpose with her short dress to show her ass. It is one of many examples. She is addicted to the paparazzi. She wants them to chase her.

Take your "she is followed" and shove it up your azz. She wouldn't have it any other way. If you deny that then you are a liar!! Keep protecting her and someday the truth will come out when the boys are able to talk and tell the truth.

Justme

#35 thats right an pics dont lie.....

Natasha

OOOOOPS how many oooooops before somebody say stop. ooops upside her head for sure. she dont care. she will not care until she looses her little BABIES, TWO BABY BOYS MAMA IS LOST. SOMEONE FOUND HER AN EXIST DOOR. please. we saw it all, now playing the mama on pictures only this is bad.

Nocturnal_Stars

MY HEART ACHES FOR THIS POOR GIRL WHO IS CLEARLY IN SOO MUCH PAIN. THIS GIRL NEEDS HELP. YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE WITH YOUR HEARTLESS, THOUGHTLESS COMMENTS. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO HUMAN COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW MAN?? I'LL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS AND HOPE THAT SOMEDAY YOU WILL HAVE COMPASSION IN YOUR HEARTS. HANG IN THERE BRITNEY, KEEP THAT HEAD UP AND STAY STRONG...THIS TOO, SHALL PASS.

AND SHAME ON YOU, TMZ FOR EVEN POSTING SUCH A POINTLESS STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE

AgMom04

I'm so over the Britney drama....give it a rest. Who cares?

papergirl500

I love tmz, but don't you think you guys are being a little harsh on britney? I Don't think she is perfect but come on? So she got a parking ticket, I don't know . I know she makes mistakes but don't you guys think you are making it worse than it really is? just a question

B

I don't like Britney Spears, I never have BUT HOW MANY CELEBRITY MOMS are HOME full time with their kids?????????? How many NORMAL EVERY DAY MOMS are just HOME with their kids in this day and age?????????????????? Geeze It's not like she locked them in a closet or beat them.....................

Givra

Oh, I think Britney is a train wreck, and for those who say "leave her be", I'd like to point out how many other celebrities in their early to mid 20's with just as much fame, just as much exposure aren't such train wrecks. If Britney wishes to not be exposed in such a way, maybe she should care for herself. Let Britney care about Britney.

Having said that, it is a slow gossip day, let alone news day if they are down to reporting her running out of gas and getting a parking ticket. Okay, it could be yet another sign of her being a constant two steps away from a breakdown, but I'll even concede it could just be a bad day. Ignoring everything else, it's just called bad luck to have that happen, I've had the exact same thing happen. The article even points out she wasn't driving, so the driver is the one at fault it seems.

Anyway...should they let up on Britney...no, but they should pick stories worthy of note. Shaving herself in a beauty salon, worthy of note. Entering rehab or leaving it early, maybe. Getting a parking ticket and running out of gas..nope.

Sandeana

I feel very sorry for Britney. The press hounds her constantly, and she's never given a moment's peace. In her pictures, she looks sad and vulnerable. She seems to be turning into a trainwreck more and more all the time. Though I do feel sorry for her, her 2 young sons are probably better off going into the full custody of the K-Fed, while she gets the shorter visitation times-for now. Then what she needs is time like that to find the correct help, so she put herself back togther-outside of the range of the of the papparazzi, of course.
Hopefully, she does have loyal friends who will stand by her' and give support, since right now, she will not allow her family to do so. I would certainly love to see her bounce back into the fresh-faced star she once was. Maybe, over time, she will go to her family-her mom,
dad, sister,etc. And at that point, her healing will begin. She deserves another chance. Right now, she just needs to find the right help.

papergirl500

Thats awsome thank you guys, I made a one word mistake that would have kinda changed the meaning of my comment and you guys fixed it. That is cool you guys are awsome! Even though I think your'e kinda harsh on Britney!