Brangelina:

We're Ready for More!

9/2/2007 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

brad-1Brad Pitt will be on permanent diaper duty if he and Angelina have their way.

When asked if they were ready for more kids, Pitt said, "Yeah, we're ready."

Said Pitt during an interview with an Italian TV station during the Venice Film Festival, having kids, "is the most fun I've had and also the biggest pain ... I've ever experienced. I love it and can't recommend it any more highly -- although sleep is nonexistent."

So, when will Shiloh, Maddox, Pax and Zahara (is that everyone?) have a new bro or sis? Stay tuned!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PJ

If they will look like Shiloah...go for it!

ccp

Wow. glutton for punishment or Superdad?

please

I feel bad for their nannies.

Barb

I love this couple! They adore each other and the family they've created. With all the sadness in this world, they show a rainbow!

Terry

Just public talk, Who knows how he really feels about anything.

Wicked

I adore this couple, so much in love. They are so much in love with their children. Love them to bits. Chin-a-thon can cry, cry, cry. Too bad. Not sad for me.

You go Jolie-Pitts. You are excellent examples of the human species.

God bless you and yours.

Dee

Doesn't anyone think of marrying today? I have no respect for either one of them. They're immoral and they try to appear as saints.

KatherinetheGreat

Brad Pitt is a door mat! Jolie has totally ruined this guy. They will acquire a dozen children for nannies to raise and they will split - you watch and see.

MacGuffin

How many kids do you need to fill up the emptiness inside?

Lisa

Hope its not bio child-I think their first is "special"

Huh?

To JT,

I can understand your happiness, God blessing and adoration for jolie-pitts, but you showed what a completely horrible piece of trash of the human species you are for bringing up JA in that unneccessary, cruel comment.

emma

is it just me or does she look very underweight in this picture?

Ida

Munchkin: Angelina looks beautiful as usual. I don't like some of the things they've done in the past, but I just love this couple, especially with all of those children. THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED AND MAKE IT RIGHT IN THE EYES OF GOD.

Wicked

#9 screw you. Facts are facts.

Democrats are evil

Obsessive people are always unhappy people. #7, Dee hit it on the nail. Getting married while raising a family is THE most important thing any couple can do to raise a family. Refusal to do that shows non commitment to your spouse, your family and yourself. These kids will grow up, recognize it, and in turn, become just as unhappy and resentful as their unmarried parents. Jennifer Aniston, you don't know how lucky you actually are.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments