Britney Swapped Dresses Inside Club

9/2/2007 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The picture on the left is Spears and a friend at the LAX opening party in Vegas on Friday night. After performing her hosting duties, Britney and her crew retreated to an inner VIP lounge, Noir Bar, where she later emerged -- after swapping dresses with her friend!
Britney Spears
Britney decided to keep her hat, possibly because her weave was connected to it!

spy

Am I first? Am I first? SHELLY, your soup is ready!

erykah

Boring - she did this 3 months ago!! Pathetic attention seeker can't even think of new things to grasp at attention with!!!

Seriously

Silly rabbit.....TRICKS are for KIDS!

kat

why does she always do that ???? and more importantly why r these other girls letting her talk them into this?? this is so strange to me!!!!!!!

rachel

Please don't buy her new album, people.

Lola

Good grief - she really thought changing dresses would fool anyone??? Uh.... it's that truck stop novelty hat with the sewn-on hair that is like a giant "Look! It's me, Britney!!" sign on her head! How funny!

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

the chick's loony...

LnL

It is such a JOKE!!!! This girl is such a waste of breath. She has so much to be thankful about and yet she still does the same crap over and over again. All she has to do is surround herself with good people and people that are looking out for her best interest. As for her new song YUK!!! all her music sounds the same. She can get any help that she needs and yet she just gets herself deeper and deeper into negative stuff. GET IT TOGETHER BRIT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

tellin it like it is

Is that Criss Angel on the right side of the picture with Brit in white? He could do SOOO much better than her!!!

nj

I love her dress swapping and her hair changing i cant wait for her new album whoo hoo go brit brit

Corey Haim is HOT

good heavens,, what a loon!
she needs a brain/heart/soul transplant

hehee
her new single/singls suckeggs

I wanna go to rehab too

Ding Dong Nit Wit Brit Brit has PROVED on more than one occasion that she CAN'T pull anything together....here's a thought just give up and go back to the swamps of Louisiana and start a new career..may be she could get a job in one of those Boss Hog type establishments and wear or Not wear what she wants...she might even be able to pull off the Dasiy Dukes if not for the pimple dimples on her arrsse....Ding Dang Ya'll Ding Dang.

Quiet

She would be better off changing jayden and seans diaper instead of kevin doing it 4 days a week and her nanny doing it the other 3 days a week.

SoHot

Arrested development. Age 14.

kookoo

Brittany's cool! If I had her money, I'd be eccentric too! But I'm poor, so I'm just crazy....

Three cheers to living her life as if she only has one!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments