This post has been redirected

9/2/2007 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to: TMZ.com home page

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

OMG

OH MY GOD>>>THIS MAKES PERFECT< TOTAL TWISTED SENSE

Tracy

What a bunch of BS. Cosby should be sued. Wood go get her.

Luckylarry

I KNEW there was SOMETHING between them, so this comes as NO surprise...

Can we get a collective EWWWWWWWWWWWW???

Yuck

Well now we know why she's not on MSNBC anymore, what a joke,
scraping the bottom of barrel Rita????

Listening to her talk with that horsey voice is bad enough, sure not going to pay to read her trash!!!!!!!!

Kat

Anything can happen in Hollywood. You never know.... blech..

whatever

I see a slew of law suits coming here. Larry and HKS gay? If that was true then she would have given that info to Vergie when the 3 were fighting, How desperate

Liz

I said from the beginning these two men were in cahoots.

Liz

I'm so glad the truth is finally coming out.

Liz

I'm so glad the truth is finally coming out.

Jazzyjalaska

Rita Cosby should get sued. And by the way, who ever decided she had any journalism talent in the first place? Give me a break !!

Kat

Ewww creepy! Did they bamboozle Anna Nicole???

PogoPimp

Do I hear HOLLYWOOD MOVIE knocking ???

PAM

Rita is money hungry for Larry's money. Ha, Larry's not gay but Howard has a lover, just not Larry. Larry will sue this women for everything she owns. All she does is make up lies.

Tracy

Virgie you, O'Quinn, Hatten, and Cosby have hit the bottom of the barrel. What you people won't do to get your hands on the money. Jackie was not even in Anna's circle when Larry came on the scene. I truly believe that Larry and Howard are not gay. and that they did not even like each other the whole time Larry was involved with Anna. Because I don't think Howard liked anyone that Anna was involved with as he was too in love with her. Also Don't you people think that Anna in her fight with Larry would of threw out that he was gay, when she was vehemently denying that Larry was the father? People will see right through this crap that Virgie is behind all of this and that it is just a smear campaign to get a hold of the money. Yes that tainted money she desperately seeks. I see a good lawsuit coming at Jackie. I hope she gets stung in the a_s big time. Except for some pathetic people on here I think that people will laugh their butts of over this story.

Kat