Brad Pitt: Aging is the Pits

9/5/2007 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even the hottest movie stars sometimes feel old and decrepit. Take two-time Sexiest Man Alive honoree Brad Pitt, who admits in the October issue of Details that turning forty took a heavy toll on him. "One thing sucks, your face kind of goes. Your body's not quite working the same. But you earned it. You earned that, things falling apart," he said. Yah, he's a wreck.
brad pitt, angelina jolie
The beauty crisis didn't stop pretty Pitt from appearing half naked in 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," where he met current flame/baby mama Angelina Jolie.

And what about his tres internacional family? "They have the same dynamics I had growing up," Brad said of his three adopted children and one biological daughter, Shiloh. "It pleases me so much." So much, in fact, that he and Jolie are planning to expand their multi-ethnic brood, saying, "We're not done."

One thing that is way too done -- Brad's cyborg-looking face on the mag's cover. Who cares about aging, when you have Photoshop?!

TORI

THIS PHOTO IS TOTALLY AIRBRUSHED. I'VE SEEN ALOT OF UP CLOSE PHOTOS OF BRAD IN MAGAZINES AND HE HAS ACHNE SCARS ALL OVER HIS CHEEKS AND LINES AROUND HIS EYES AND THROUGH HIS FOREHEAD. THIS PHOTO IS SO DOCTERED IT RIDICULOUS! HE CAN'T ACT A LICK EITHER! YUCK!!!!

whatever

I think he looks like a wax figure .... ewwwww, hes getting grosser

val

Brad has a terrible complexion and now he looks awful since he's been with Jolie. There is a lot of airbrushing on that photo and from shots I've seen before .. well he looks way bad ... The people who remember Jolie suck face with her blood brother at the Awards know the crazy he's living with .. when she drop kicked her brother with her tongue as they french kissed and hugged ravenously .. that is a good reason for her dad to leave that incst riddled family .. the mother had to be on meds to ignore what the hell was happening to her kids. Angelina and her brother James Ridealong Haven are a little too close and Brad's parents and Jennifer Aniston are just a little too normal. Brad's been going downhill and the photos we see prove it .. not all are airbrushed like these. He's done and gone .. he'll be an old man soon ..

Sharona

Are you kidding - Brad looks great! Like Clooney, he just improves with ages. I can clearly see the lines on his forehead and around his eyes, but he's damn' fine for 44! Remember, he told Diane Sawyer years ago that he wanted a big family.

Clearly, Brad was bored to death with Aniston, and needed a more dynamic partner. Hell, Aniston bores hell out of me, and I don't even know her. Ever read an interview with her? My Yoga Instructor, My Personal Trainer, My Therapist, The Zone Diet, My Hairdresser accompanies me everywhere, blah, blah, blah.

I love the Pitt-Jolie family. They're not just beautiful, they give back so much to society, here and abroad.

JANET

sorry Matt damon, Leo and yes clooney can park their shoes under my bed anytime. Pitt just is not hot..hasn't been for a long time..but don't worry his publicist will have him on all the rag covers and doing interviews to hype his latest movie (soon to be a bomb just like Jolie's)
His publicist should give him some good advice.......go home for a time. .where that may be who and the hell knows..this guy and jolie are way overhyped..overexposed..and gee should we adopt again BS has really grown old..

freespeech4u&me

Yada yada... get real... he's beautiful, a perfect physical specimin... just deal with it, for pete's sake!
Whatever you think of his morals, politics, acting ability, parenting style, or life choices... physically he is my idea of beauty in the male form. He is! Every woman here knows Angelina is enjoying that ride! I mean let's keep it real! LOL!!
I'm just sayin'.....

observer

It's common knowledge in Hollywood that he doesn't have good personal hygiene.

Jaded

Whenever I see Brad, all I can think of is how he looked when he played Tristan in Legends of the Fall. Jesus, he was beyond belief gorgeous. So...in my mind, he will always look like Tristan. I can do that... He was pretty great looking in Meet Joe Black and Troy too. We all get older and beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder...so when I see him....I see what I want to see.

But that's just my opinion...

PogoPimp

I wish they wouldn't do computer touch ups -- his face looks so fake. If you look at other pics of Brad such as ones on this website, you'll see he his face is puffy and wrinkled with bags under his eyes. Poor Brad is not aging well. He should stop smoking for not only his sake but for his kids (and kids to be).

annab

he looks like he is about 22 in that picture. it is either a really, really old picture or he has the same photographer as faith hill. :)

GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP MAKING OTHER 40 YEAR OLD MEN THINK THEY SHOULD LOOK LIKE THAT!

C'MON

Mimi

Brad and Angie made the most beautiful baby I've ever laid eyes on.

No wonder he left Jen.....she's near 40, and still childless. He obviously loves children, and she didn't give him even one. Something wrong with that woman.

Satan Angelina

Listen Brad, you need to make it on your own and stop dragging Jennifer Aniston just to make a box ofice hit with your new movie. It seems to me that you need so much publicity that you have to drag your one and the only (ex) wife. Stick with whoring your children for publicity, that seems to be working out for you and Angie.

That's right Brangieloonies, Jennifer Aniston will be the one and the only wiife that Brad will ever have in his life time. Angelina Jolie will never be as good as Jennifer, good enough that is worth marrying! She will never be wife material to Brad....just a piece of rotten P*$$Y to him. She is not even worth being engage to...he is not even going to give her the fiancee title. hahaha! The only reason he is still with her is because of the kids...ahhh...how sad for him but I really don't feel sorry for him. He made his bed (full of STD's) now he has to lay on it.

Susy

He's aging good. He looks better now, than years ago because he's mature now

The Marian Movement

Brad and David Bec's look kind of sunny these days.

Go make babies.

It only takes one in the duo. Learning the guys get me, girls don't.

dw

'your face kind of goes?!!!....oh brad, really, don't stress over it, it happens to everyone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments