Fergie Goes Green, Gives Hummer to Charity

9/7/2007 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Want a Hummer from Fergie? Of course you do! Here's your chance! And you can see exactly how much junk she has in her trunk!
Fergie's Hummer
Fergie's dumping this monster green 2005 Hummer H2, with 100% of the proceeds to benefit Global Green USA. Eco-licious!

The Hummer was totally pimped out by the guys at Dub Magazine and was featured in the October 2005 issue. Fergie will be featured in this weekend's VMAs!

Vote this douche out of office

Lovely gesture - HIDEOUS chick.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

I have to ask, does the driver's seat reek of urine?

proteon

Awesome! You guys cared enough to photoshop her a shadow!!!!

sam

Good for her. I hope they crush it!

Jimmy Slade

Is it a pre-requisite to be mentally challenged in order to work for TMZ? There is nothing "goth" about that text, it's a typical old-english style lettering. How do you know nothing about your environment? ie L.A.?

Astronaut Diapers

Let's see the stupidity here: A charity for the environment is auctioning off a fuel guzzling Hummer... Right..

SAS

A Hummer is the very antithesis "fostering a global value shift toward a sustainable and secure future." Quoted from Global Green USA's website.

This is an absolutely asinine idea. Global Green should refuse the donation.

The editors at TMZ.com are idiotic for posting this article without a cynical tone. If that witty term "Eco-licious!" was intended to mock Fergie's initiative, forgive me.

Obviously, Fergie is a complete F'n moron. To say that her music was written by a mental retard would be a compliment.

Fergie! If you are listening, take the Hummer to the junkyard and have the scrap metal, plastic, and rubber recycled. Take some of the money you made from one of your stupid songs, perhaps "My Humps" and donate it. Then, go to the nearest pharmacy and buy 20 bottles of aspirin, make sure you take all the pills and use a bottle of vodka to wash them down.

I am not even an environmentalist, but reading this piece simply angered me.---SAS

asuwur

Reading the comments made me feel like maybe I'm not nuts for calling BS on this. So now it's potentially going to be auctioned off the someone who may actually drive it because lets face it, I doubt she spends a ton of time behind the wheel anyway. But this helps ease her success guilt...so whatever

The jets that celebs fly cause a lot more damage.... but what I don't get is why the same idiots say that we're the biggest polluting country because we're not. We have many more items in place and don't produce even 1/4 of the greenhouse gases and waste that China and India do.....

Rosie O'donnel is way too gross for words

Am I wrong or does it look like her picture was superimposed?

Saint Judas

Al Gore has this company where if you donate money to it, your carbon footprint is reduced somehow. I think they call it "Carbon Offsets". Then you can use as much gas as you want and fly big jets and everything.

She should send him a few dollars everytime she drives her "Hummer" and just like magic, she is an environmentalist.

It is a "Win-Win" situation.

Saint Judas

It is a "Win-Win" situation.

Chuck

Dear God, please send California into the bottom of the ocean. The world will be a better place without those f'n morons!

Lara

If she wanted to be eco-friendly, she could have gotten someone to pay for a chance to smash it up.

Axelchick

w w w dot spymac dot com/details/?2267647

Rich Bishop

So...let me get this straight. an Environmental group seeing as how going "Green" is all fashionable now, just like caring about AIDS was fashionable in 1994, is auctioning off a huge gas guzling Hummer - the antithesis of global warming? Did DUB magazine make it run on biofuel or hydrogen or solar power or electricity while they put tens of thousand of dead presidents into the rims and stereo? Please tell me that this is a joke. Ashton????? Where's the Camera?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments