Maddox Goes to School

9/7/2007 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mama Angelina dropped off a uniformed Maddox to school yesterday, and the little thing was adorable! So was Maddox!

Maddox's preschool, the prestigious Lycée Français de New York, costs a whopping $18,000 a year -- that's a lot of crayons! The school's first language is French, and blends programs established by the French Ministry of Education and top-notch American private schools. Can you tell me how to get to Rue Sesame?

Over fifty nationalities grace the halls of Lycée -- a perfect match for the multi-national brood of Brangelina!

Judy

Maddox is just another rich kid. What is news about this? If I had God's money, my kids would go to that school too. Angelina is an attentive mom, she works and does the best she can to give the children attention. She is a wealthy woman leading a bold life, her kids will be leading the same lifestyle and she is preparing them for that. We all do our best to provide our children with what we can and Angie is no different.

Tristy

I just have to say , this is incredible, just because she is Angelina Jolie her child makes the news, My friends daughter started Kindergarten but I don't see her name in the paper and she is pretty special to, and wow how about all the other Children starting school? Also these other kids well they are going to be educated also and their parents won't have to pay 18,000 a year for it and they will get just as good an education and alot of these kids well their Parents are married to..( clap clap)

And isn;t it like a kick in the Butt that Americans go to see their films , which make them money, and they send their child to a French School? I mean come on if they want that let them Move to France and become French citizens and let the french pay to see their movies and help them make all their money.

It is just sad that they Live in America and have to send their child to a French School when America has very good schools also....

Lindsey

He's so cute! And him doing that little jump... adorable!!

BUT.. aren't kids supposed to have a routine? I mean.. how many schools has he gone to? How many houses has he called home? Does he have any little friends? He meets new kids at school and can't form an actual friendship because he leaves a couple of weeks after that. He doesn't have a structured life!

Lina

Every parent has a right to pick where they live and where their children go to school. Even poor parents have choices(Magnet schools,Charter schools). Get a life and focus on making it better. Instead of ripping on other people(looser).

observer

They are anti-American for all things except the $$$$$$$$$ they get in the USA to spend who knows where and on who knows what???? They are so disgusting. America could well do without them.

blackgirlwhiteguy

"Me" I think you should study grammar and learn proper grammar before knocking this family.

Sassy

Big Whoop...

$333.00 a week

is reasonable for the security they need

JANKOWSKI

ALL THAT NONSENSE ABOUT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU ALL SHOULD BE THAT LUCKY TO HAVE A WIFE THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT AND OR A HUSBAND THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM AND MORE IMPORTANT THAT ACTS LIKE HE DOES WITH THOSE KIDS. i CAN JUST SEE ALL THE GREEN ENVY POURING OUT. snd I don't want a lot of bolony about all this maybe IF THE PAPPARAZZI WOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY CAN HAVE A NORMAL LIFE. LIKE PRINCESS DI TRIED TO DO

observer

#62, anon, I agree with you 100%.

observer

I vote that they move to France and stay there. Let them try to make $$$$$$ there.

bear

I'm banging my head against the wall in confusion....didn't the first family of loons make a BIG DEAL out of purchasing a home in New Orleans for the purpose of raising their family with the average citizens? Sending the child to a French speaking school is an insult to New Orleans as well as America. Oh how I wish they would move to France and influence the french sheeple rather than the sheeple of America!

kgb

1. I thought they lived in New Orleans and were contributing to the whole rebuilding after Katrina...was that just a publicity stunt?
2. Do they BUY a house every time they are in a city filming a movie?
3. I wonder how they got to the front of the wait list at the Lycee Francaise school?
4. You can count on that Maddox to be pretty good at making new friends at school 'cos like poster #4 said, this is like the millionth school.
5. Pretty soon these two PR hounds (Brangelina) are going to really have to pick a town because the kids can't change schools every few months as they get older.

ali

I thought they were going to raise their kids in New Orleans. How long does he plan to go to school in New York? He has been to so many different schools...home schooling would be a lot better.

Arrr

Ummm, I thought they wanted New Orleans to be "home"? If NOLA is home, then why would school be a french school in NYC?

Lori

I thought they were making New Orleans there home and to be like the normal folks, etc.etc. and live amongst the common people. I never knew or heard about them living in New York---this is all news to me. What happened???