Zahara Gets Mom Look-Alike Purse

9/7/2007 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zahara Jolie-Pitt is creating a rage among emaciated supermoms and humanitarians -- with her purchase of a "just like me" purse for her mother, Angelina.
Angelina Jolie and Zahara
Z, who will be 3 in January, created a paparazzi frenzy after a play date in a NYC park. The tiny trendsetter broke with tradition and busted out her white bag after Labor Day. So did Zahara.

UPDATE: It looks like Zahara favors the Valentino "Histoire" bag.

diana

Don't these kids now how to walk! dayum!

dawn

#46 is angie herself

So Glad My Parents Were Educated

Wow. There is a lot of hate and jealousy going on here.
For anyone to say a child is ugly has issues...point blank. I wont even waste my breath on that..
Angelina gives millions of dollars to charity. Not only that, she actually spends a lot of time in places of despair. It's not her fault America has this obsession with her. THEY follow her around to all these places, it's not like she sends out invites. It doesn't even make sense to say that a woman spends millions of dollars, adopts kids in need, and spends her time doing charity does it just for publicity. That just sounds stupid. Angelina never had a problem getting press before all this.

And so what if she carries her kids? They grow up so fast...I miss the days I could carry my now 6 year old.

I think the people who make such nasty comments need to look at themselves and how much they do to help others. Someone who is happy with themselves and their lives wouldn't need to judge people that they don't even know. The post was about mom and daughter matching handbags...not her personal life decisions.

Ugghhh!

#18 - I too wonder what Tom Cruise has done with his black child and his white child. I guess the two children were just possessions, like Katie's clothes shopping.

It would appear that Tom and Katie take good care of their asian child.......however, the newest child is still small enough to carry around for shopping.........

...........yeah, that's it, the answer!.......Tom and Katie only take care of (well actually only SEEN with sporadically) the youngest child, when SHOPPING is involved. The other two kids wear cheaper clothes I guess. (Not seen in high end clothing!)

Cammie

Some of your people are DUMB as HELL, I doubt Angelina brought that pursue, Valention probably give it to her, Celeb are always getting free things for there kids, And if she did buy so What, she still gives, what the hell do you do beside type on TMZ. Also ugly Chinnifer lost her husband, he wasn't stolen, he dumped her.

anon

VAL - she is not ugly, she is a child. You are a sad person to say something like that - get a life.

Good for Ang to do everything she does with her children - with the ridiculous media frenzy around them, I give her credit. Would you let your toddler walk with all those paps around? Think here people before you barf out such nonesense.

Dara

Aww...that is so cute!

Riley

That kid is one ugly little dude.

Terry

Regaurdles of what they may say, These people are still celebrity's and wont be out done by a child, Even their own.
This is why you rarefy get pictures of the children on their own, walking. Large ego's are involved..

Terry

Please don't let us ever see baby Shiloh with a hat just like dad's!

ihatebrangelina

ABOUT THE PURSES BEING PHOTOED IN. I;VE SEEN angelina W/THAT PURSE IN
SO MANY PHOTOS, SO THAT'S REALLY HERS. AS FOR SAHARA'S WHO KNOWS OR
CARES! AND YES- angelina DOES HAVE THE BIGGEST HEAD EVER. AND THOUGH
I DON'T MEAN TO BAG ON CHILDREN, DO YOU EVER NOTICE HOW ALL THEIR
KIDS ARE WITHOUT EXPRESSION?? ESPECIALLY SHILOH!

duh

I agree, it's photoshopped!!!

sal

that mini bag looks fake. photoshop.

Terry

These two parents spending a lot of time "in public" individually with their children. I would almost guess a custody fight may happen or was discussed at one time. But then I dont trust celebs words of total bliss.

Shellz

You ever think that maybe, you never see the kids walking much because they want to get them away from the paparazzi as quick as possible..

Just A Thought!!!!!!!!!