Hottest Videos

Week of 09/02

9/8/2007 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cindy Crawford hit up the Malibu Carnival -- where one of her kids got crazy with a giant inflatable hammer and smacked her in the face.

A group of debutantes went wild outside Les Deux this week, prompting one of TMZ's favorite new catchphrases -- "Gimme 'dis wallet!"

Justin Timberlake and Timbaland tore up a Vegas club, with JT asking about the sexual proclivities of the crowd. Try not to blush!

Ron Jeremy's known more than 5,000 women -- in the biblical sense ... and slobbered all over one more as TMZ's cameras rolled. Hold on to your breakfast.

Me

Ron Jeremy..........ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

JJ

GIVE JERRY A BREAK....POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS DESTROYING THE WORLD.

Cindy

After seeing Ron Jeremy, I think I'm giving up sex for good (barf!)

uuuhhooohh!!!

AFTER ALL JERRY LEWIS has done for CHILDREN...GIVE him some SLACK....

I HAVE a Child WITH a DISABILITY....

Screw "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" !!!!!

The WORLD loves ya, Jerry!!!!! XOCXO

CELEBRITIES

Cindy Crawford Still looks so amazing -from head to toe.

LOL

I agree - political correctness is killing us. And he deserves a break for all the money he's raised over the years.

Those who bitch about him shout shut up and try raising some money and doing some good for a change but it's soooooo much easier complaining and pointing fingers than getting off their fat asses and actually doing something.

CrackpotPress.com

C'mon the gay, oops guy, had been for how many hours?

Dennis vs Rosie?

Debutantes, my ass. They look and act like a bunch of hood rats, especially the fat one with the loud mouth who seems to be the "star" of that trashy video. Hopefully soon, somebody will knock her teeth out (assuming she hasn't smoked so much crack that she's already lost them all).

Lauren

You can take the girl outta Compton, but you can't take the Compton outta the girl! HOOD RATS!!!!

vick = sick

Don't these "debutantes" have a "flavor of love 3" audition to get to?

sandman

Cindy Crawford got "SMACKED" in the nose????? The tip of an inflatable hammer brushes across her nose as she swats the little tickle not more than if a fly had crossed her path and your headline is that she got "SMACKED IN THE NOSE"!!!??? Do we really have to invent stories where there are none? Slow day at 'TMZ?

sandman

In as far as Jerry Lewis & the 'f_ _ mumble; the clip I saw (and heard) didn't have him saying 'f _ _ ? Perhaps I saw a censored clip? He said something, but it wasn't "f _ _. Is that a dirty word these days? Is it now politically incorrect to call a 'f_ _ a 'f _ _? Aren't they still calling themselves that very thing? 'f_ _ and proud of it don't they proclaim? I think they do?

L.S

cindy, don't wack the mole!!!

Karin B.

Jerry Lewis made several inappropriate references during the Telethon...including asking a staff member live during the broadcast if they were with the Hitler Youth???? His humor is alittle out of touch...
Although I believe in the cause-- I choose to not watch the telethon any further.

lori

I think Jerry is getting old and it is effecting his wording.