Brangelina Gets Grabby

9/9/2007 4:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angie: Gimme a kiss!

Brad:
Sure, hon -- just don't ruin my makeup!
Brangelina
Brad put on his best pinstriped suit, and Angie donned yet another gray gown for the premiere of "The Assassination of Jesse James" at the Toronto Film fest yesterday. Look how their hands are clasped behind her. Look at their matching hair coloring! And look how much better Angelina looks on her tat free side!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

melissa

MORE POWER TO THE BOTH OF THEM!! WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE?! OBVIOUSLY THEY PEEK YOUR INTRESTS OR YOU WOULDN'T COMMENT OR GIVE A DAMN!!
LOVE TO THEM BOTH!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

'Brangie' is so cute ...

;)

BORED BY THEM

Wicked

I think they are super adorable and beautiful. I have Angie's coloring and grey is a good color for me. I think she looks hot and he too.

I love them. They are in love with each other and their children.

All my best to this couple.

bethany

The two biggest con artists in America

Keep dishing it out to the gullible peasants, you two!

can't stand the bitch

they are so fake. I hope this movie bombs just like the other ones they did. I know i won't pay to go see it, they have too much of our hardworking money. We pay for all their nannies and their jet trips around the world. For what a D-list movie with D-list actors. Had enough of these two living off public assistance. Go get somefoodstamps

dw

she's flighty, insecure and needy...it feeds brads ego...it's also emotionaly exhausting.
they'll crash and burn....

Mark

He's one lucky guy.

gina

AGAIN BRAD DOES EVERYTHING LIKE TOM CRUISE

MOVIES PLANES BABY ADOPTIONS MOTORBIKE TALKING AND NOW AFTER SPORTING THE SAME GLASSES THAN TOM HE DRESS THREE PIECES LIKE TOM

POOR LAME ASS. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE A SUCCESS AT THE BOX OFFICE LIKE TOM. EVEN WITH YOUR OCEAN PALS YOU FLOPPED AT THE BOX OFFICE POOR DOUCHEBAG!

angelina is a skeleton! she freaks me out

I have to stop myself

Karma is going bit these two in the kisser. They can adopt all the kids they want all over the world. It's not going to make up for the sorrow they caused.

stacey

You are all so jealous! Who wouldn't e though, they are rich & beautiful and everybody is interested in everything they say or do. Here we are writing our comments about them, so others may read what WE THINK, if just for a moment, our own notority, if you will.
More power to them. Personally, I think it takes a lot of hard work for a guy from Michigan to end up being a multi-millionaire with a hot babe like Angelina. Her certainly didn't do it by reading about it!

anonymous

#5 who cares if you don't go see his movie, stay at home and watch Friends. He is a grown man and can be with who ever he wants to be with. you hater.

He's just another Idiot

I think they are two beautiful people - inside and out. Your jealousy is showing you deadbeats who can't stand anyone happy.

Barbara

Ho hum....

Kat

They are such a wonderful and loving couple. Angelina is such a beautiful woman, and I hope she doesn't get any more tattoos. She looks great in all of her evening gowns.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments