Maddox's Preschool Cuisine -- For la Creme de la Creme!

9/10/2007 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almondine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

cv

What happened to the Jolie-Pitts making New Orleans their permanent residence???

Sally

Does this mean the family is stationed in NYC NOW and not NOLA or LA? How can you enroll a kid in a school one month in NYC and then another month in NOLA and then somewhere else a month after that....they are insane.

Forge

Don't be hating on my Hot Pocket!

katklan

so, what?? My children go to public school and they had ranch potato skins and spaghetti and meatballs last week. Just because you are rich and 5 doesn't mean you like broccoli and couscous. My school is free. Have fun Maddox.

me

Who cares.....

Chantal

Whether you like it or not, at least these kids (priviledged its true) are learning to eat healthy foods. One step above juice boxes, lunchables and chips! So the parents can afford to send their children to better schools then most of us. That isn't a crime, only something those who lean towards being jealous will find fault with. I personally don't care what these people do, but you can't say that they are not giving their children the benefits that their wealth allows them to do. Find something more newworthy to cry about.

Dolly

Most kids I know would consider that lunch was child abuse. Poor little Maddox. He probably longs for good ole PB&J. Oh that's right, he's probably never been exposed to it.......not of his culture and all, you know.

Desiree

Darfur? AW, LET THEM EAT CAKE, huh Maddox? Absolutely disgusting, this whole phony schtick Angelina and Brad try to pull off, their kids will be the next generation of over-indulged celebutard brats who don't have a clue about the world and couldn't care less as long as they can shop and party and take their PRIVATE jets to all the NICE spots around the world as they live their lives like one big long vacation - just like they are doing now.

DLC

Poor kid!
You know he'd rather have McDonalds!

deb

i love TMZ but your show SUCKS. cut out the stupid jokes already

adri

Does anyone know if Mad is learning Cambodian? Why is he in French school if Ange says she only speaks "very little french" I love Ange and her family but I really hope each child will know their mother tongue and culture.

Desiree

Excuse me, but I am not jealous of obviously troubled people who live like gypsies. I can afford to send my kids to snooty private schools but don't because I want them to grow up in the real world. My kids may want for nothing, but they will learn that there is more to life than money and social status. And that is not a life-lesson children can learn when they are attending snooty schools that WILL teach them that money and social status are the only issues to consider when assessing a person's value. Growing up in schools like this, these kids will learn to feel superior to people who are not rich and priveleged so don't be surprised when these kids turn into life-long, jet-setting party animals.

Simona

Am I confused? Didn't Angelina say her adopted children were underprivileged compared to Shiloh? Lady, you need a brain adjustment.

Christina

Oh please, somebody throw a donut at that homewrecking whore.

Satina

I agree the blurb was "air food for the gossip soul" but all the animated responses are quite entertaining.