Posh in Airport Scare!

9/10/2007 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This Pucci Hoochie (aka Victoria Beckham), created another Kennedy tragedy by walking through JFK Airport in this pseudo-psychedelic streetwalker chic.

As if traveling weren't scary enough these days -- Vicki single-handedly raised the terror alert to PINK! Please remove your shoes -- permanently!

This Poshtitute look -- requires an escort!

UnderMySkinner

She looks fine to me.

heather12588

I think she actually looks pretty cute. I mean, I wouldnt wear it to the airport, but it is still a cute outfit! More for a night out with the girls though...

jclondon

you go girl!!!!

m

She looks cute. Its something different for her and she is rocking it.

Monkey Phat

She looks awesome! LOVE that dress!

Dude...that's sick!

Am I supposed to be impressed by Posh...cuz I'm not! She's a silicone enhanced anorexic cartoon character whose only redeeming quality is she married someone who's good looking.

Let me know when someone worth mentioning gets some press...her type is a dime a dozen!

Richard

Victoria always looks fabulous....although she may get confused for Nicole Richie in this outfit. I don't understand why people (mostly girls/Perez) say such awful things about her...all she is guilty of is being fabulous! However, Ishe should fire her current assistant, and hire me ;)
I love that the Beckhams have moved to LA.....hopefully they remain sophisticated and stylish, and are not infuenced by trash-style. Keep you nickers on Vicky! :)

Desease control

MOney cant buy good taste class or looks

rita!!!

SHE LOOKS MAJOR!!!

sshanty

Hates...take a flying leap off the nearest cliff..........at least she rocks whatever she wears....she could wear a potato sack and still look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

China

Victoria looks absolutely beautiful and stylish in every thing she wears. She's a real lady.

How many women look that hot, are that personable and funny, and have that many children (three young boys) who seems to take them with her more than any other celebrity does with their wee ones!

I think people are just jealous of her looks and personality. I certainly welcome her hubby and her to America as the snobby Madonna spews hatred of her country of origin. At least Victoria says nice things about both countries. That's someone with class!

rita!!!

VICTORIA YOU ARE MAJOR!!!

Elvis

She looks really cute.

di

SHE IS FINE FOR ME

Lala

It's ridiculous that people call her a trendsetter and are copycat-ing her looks. She stole the whole thing from that singer Robyn who had the exact same pout and haircut!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments