"Days of Our Lives" Soap Star Busted for DUI

9/11/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten StormsSoap star Kirsten Storms, 23, was busted for drunk driving over the weekend. Here we go again!

TMZ has learned that Storms, who is also on Disney's "Kim Possible," was traveling on a Los Angeles freeway when a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI.

Viewers know her best as Belle Black on "Days" and as Maxie Jones on "General Hospital." The alleged litterbug/DUIer was Celebrity Mugshot - click to launchtaken to Van Nuys Jail and later released on $5,000 bail.

Click to play!Fresh cod served with steamed broccoli and couscous -- the main course at a lavish New York gala? Nope. It's what Maddox Jolie-Pitt had for lunch yesterday at his private Manhattan school. Bon appétit!

Little Maddox attends the prestigious Lycée Français de New York on the Upper East side. Cameras captured Angelina taking Maddox to school last week, wearing the latest in private school haute couture. C'est magnifique!

Today, according to the school menu, Maddox can expect to dine on vegetable chunks soup, rotisserie chicken, green bean almandine, white rice, and yogurt or fruit. Kinda makes that Hot Pocket you were going to microwave look pretty bad, doesn't it?

Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Stars Light Up Vegas -- The Hot Pix

It was a sizzling weekend in Sin City, with stars roaming from one hot spot to the next -- and TMZ cameras were right behind them, all night long, capturing every slot-tastic moment! Check out the MTV VMA action in the neon desert!

COMMENTS

yvette

These famous People who keep showing up for DUI's DO YOU NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY SOMEONE TO DRIVE YOUR DRUNK ASS AROUND!!!!!

please

and to think we read this bull**** lol

Missy50

DUI IS NOT THAT SERIOUS, WHAT????? It is very very serious. Believe me if you got hit and injured by a drunk driver, you'd see how serious it is. This is for the person who stated it is not that serious. You must be very young to say that???????

only my observation

So sorry for the first post I entered,I did not get the article with the picture,but I did now and they do say she is on General Hospital right now! Again so sorry for not having all the information before I posted!!
Have a great day all!!

jagchicc02

Kirsten Storms hasn't been on Days for a few years, she is on the hottest daytime soap in the history of soaps"GENERAL HOSPITAL", days is good, but get it right people!!!!

Deb

Kristen's name is spelled correctly on the police report. It's TMZ and everyone else writing in that has it wrong.

Judy

OK, first, do you really think that little kid ate cod and steamed broccoli???? They may have been serving it, but I bet he didn't touch it.

Kirsten Storms has so many TV roles to her credit, it is awesome. But, yes she is known as Belle Black from Days, and I for one wish she had never left. And who watches General Hospital any more?

It is too sad that she was drinking and driving. When will people learn?

Jenna

TMZ: You're either really stupid or you just couldn't let go of the idea of Kirsten Storms playing the part of Belle (I'm a Days fan and sometimes catch GH when I can). I know it was hard for many fans to "let go" of Kirsten from the role of Belle, and felt like no one else could play her. Anyway, it's very unfortunate that she was drinking and driving. The consequences of drinking behind the wheel are stiff and it's also probably an embarassing thing to go through. I liked the response of #1. Whisper suggested for TMZ to get the facts straight.... And catch up!! That was a good one.. I hope they take your advice lol....

Susan

To John F.C. Taylor: "Stopped for DUI is not that serious, but could be if it leads to the same kind of irresponsible behavior that we've seen with other young stars."

If you really think that being stopped for DUI isn't serious, try being the parent of a child who was killed by someone driving under the influence! I'm quite sure you'd think differently then.

nexxt07

ha ha Whisper way to stay on em'. All those over paid celebs are getting on my last nerve with their stupidity...drinking and driving give me a break. she looks like she can barely reach the pedals anyways.

Me

Kirsten was on Kim Possible, she does the voice of one of the characters.
This post in in regards to the person who said she was not on Kim Possible. My children are fans of the show. The only incorrect information TMZ posted is that she is a Days star. She was a Days star years ago, she is now a regular on GH.

snyder

Hello, she is a GH girl, she has been for awhile, why are you surprize, you knew it would be happen again anytime, it has been to quiet, in the papers. there hasnt been any DUI lately.....I just hope she gets the help.....

laura

i think its interesting to see what maddox had for lunch and how can we compare that to the crap that is being served in public schools.? .although i hear it is getting better from 30 yrs ago when i was in school. wish i could afford to send my grandkids to a private school when they reach that age.

linda

i love kristen storms and she needs to go back to days. i don't watch it to much now because i don't care for that belle. e-mail kristen i'd love to hear from you. and i do watch you on gh you go girl.

Whatever

You people have SERIOUSLY screwed up priorities. You are focusing on how the article is incorrect about what sho she plays on, not the fact the she was driving under the influence and could have killed someone.

To Melissa, not everyone in the world who gets a DUI is going to be in the media, CELEBRITIES are in the media. There are lots of people who do good things all the time, you never hear a word about it; but if a celeb does a good deed, it is all over the news. So why are you getting your panties in a wad about it? PMS perhaps?

To those who think a DUI is not serious, sorry, but yes it is. That is stupid for you to say so, I am guessing that you probably have a few under your belt if you think that way.

There are just no priorities anymore. There is nothing wrong with entertainment, we all enjoy to be entertained; but you people have no priorities at all.