Zahara & Ange -- Girls' Day Out

9/11/2007 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt got a little one-on-one time with her hot mama today -- and Miss Z couldn't have looked happier!

TMZ cameras spotted Angie dropping off Maddox at his posh, five-star cuisine eatin' school this morning, with a subdued Zahara clinging to mom as they entered.

Moments later, with Mad in school, Z was absolutely ecstatic as photogs snapped the wildly grinning mom and daughter on a mini shopping spree at a nearby toy store. It didn't look like Zahara got any new toys, but she almost left the store with a shiner after an umbrella wielding pedestrian nearly crashed into them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Anna

So now we know, Z does smile.

CelebuTramp

Where are the rest of the kids? Didn't... umm... didn't she pop out a kid recently? My mom never pawned us off onto other people... OH! I know - she has a kid for each day of the week. Sunday is Shilo, Monday is Pac, Tuesday is Z... etc.. GOT it.

How about quit focusing on the world - and focus on the kids you are buying left and right. They are PETS!

Dottie

OMG she's smiling.

Nancy S

I would love to see Angie have this much fun with Shiloh...and vice versa.

Faith

Why does'nt Mz Hot Mom ever take HER BIRTH child on a one on one time?
This is very sick to me! This BIRTH CHILD is hardly everrrrrrrrrr seen with her parents!!!
Thanks, Faith

Jeannie

How come it always seems like Maddox is always going to a different school? That kid is really going to be messed up.

Sarah in NYC

I wish they'd leave this city. The lady with the umbrella shoulda kept walking, and Ange, if she had any manners, should've let her continue walking down the street. So selfish.

D.Michelle

Why does Zahara have the same snap of hair in the same fuzzy hairdo everytime you see her?

They are not doing that girls hair. Maddox stays with a haircut. And I don't want to hear they don't know how to handle her hair texture cause they should have considered it before they bought her...

Thats neglect. Her hair is never going to grow if its not combed.

She needs to hire a stylist for that girl...

Blah blah blah

Do you only take pics of her and Pax, Maddox or Zahara and never with Shiloh or does she ever take that child out? The excuses of naps, feedings and what ever else is pure BS. The child is never seen with her mother. I don't get it. Is she not as impressive for a photo op?

just wondering

....HOW ANNOYING to know the press will be there snapping away every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........POOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Brangelina sure has ALOT of patience with the papparrazzi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked

I've never seen a photo of Zahara smiling. So cute. I love Angie and Brad together, so in love with each other and so in love with their beautiful children.

I wish Angie would let Zahara's hair fly free and natural. I bet she'd look so cute. Angie said it's 'wild'...bet it is...bet it would look awesome.

Ms Kris

ENOUGH!!!! STOP!!
WE DO NOT CARE THIS CELEBRITY WENT THIS PLACE WITH A KID OF TYHEIRS

STOP THESE UNNECESSARY STORIES

UUGH

Looks like Angie forgot she gave birth to a beautiful daughter some 16 months ago.

The world is still messed up

I am really glad Z can smile. As for her hair, I think it is cute. You people are always so judgmental. It looks like B and J give their children one on one private time. Shiloh is still young and I think she is getting the better deal because she does not always have a camera shoved in her face 24/7.

Goldie Hand

Cant these people go anywhere without you losers snaping pictures? How annoying

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments