Lauper & Lisa Marie:

Late-Night Lady Friends

9/13/2007 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley is used to strange pairings -- after all, she was married to Jacko -- but who knew she and Cyndi Lauper were gal pals?! Girls just wanna have fun!

The musical duo were spotted exiting the trendy Waverly Inn restaurant in the West Village -- two hours after it closed! Time after closing time!

While the King's daughter was decked out in a wild leopard top, Cyndi kept things organized in her librarian chic ensemble. The question is: Will these lovely ladies make beautiful music together? She bop!

Mark

I love to hear Elvis sing. I hope these two record together.

pls

I love LMP she seems so down to earth and not a spoiled priviliged brat like some others. I also think she is a good mom.

ONE WHO KNOWS

THE SCIENTOLOGISTS HAVE NOT IMPRESSED ME ONE BIT. THESE BRAINWASHED CELEBRITIES HAVE QUITE THE TRACK RECORD, DON'T THEY?

1-LISA MARIE IS ON MARRIAGE NUMBER THREE.
2- HER MOTHER LEFT ELVIS FOR ANOTHER MAN, AND IS NOW CALLING HERSELF THE WIDOW OF ELVIS. WTF????!!!!
3- KIRSTIE ALLEY HAS MARRIED TWICE AND ALWAYS LOOKS MISERABLE! WEIGHT WATCHERS HAS REPLACED HER WITH VALERIE BERTINELLI BECAUSE ALLEY IS ALWAYS CHEATING ON THE JENNY CRAIG PLAN!! SHE WILL BE BIG AGAIN IN NO TIME!!!
4-TOM CRUISE IS ON HIS THIRD MARRIAGE, TOO! AND ABOUT THE WAY HE ACTS??? NEED I SAY MORE?!
5-CINDY LAUPER GOES FROM BEING MARRIED TO A MAN, TO LEAVING HIM AND HER KID BECAUSE SHE SUDDENLY OUT OF THE VERY BLUE, DECIDED SHE IS A LESBIAN!
6-WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANYONE SAW LISA MARIE SMILE? I MEAN A REAL SMILE?!

IT SEEMS SCIENTOLOGY ONLY BENEFITS THE SHREW, CANNIVING CON ARTISTS WHO RUN THE JOINT!
AND THE STUPID IDIOTS IN HOLLYWEIRD HAVE THEIR EGOS STROKED BY GOING TO A PLACE THAT IS NAMED THE "CELEBRITY CENTRE".

I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYONE BE TRULY HAPPY IN THAT SECT.
AND ALL OF THE MARRIAGES THAT WERE BROKEN BECAUSE OF SCIENTOLOGY? ASK TOM CRUISE, LISA MARIE, KIRSTIE ALLEY, NICOLE KIDMAN, NICK COPPOLLA (CAGE),PARKER STEVENS, AND THE OTHER CELEBRITIES TO COME. YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHOTHEY ARE , AND IT WILL BE A SHOCKER TO MANY.

ONE WHO KNOWS

ABOUT KIRSTIE ALLEY : I MISTAKENLY SAID SHE WAS ON WEIGHT WATCHERS WHEN I MEANT TO WRITE JENNY CRAIG.
MY APOLOGIES.

Larry

Hmmmm, Which one was married to Cage. Someone for got to say that . The question is are they going to sing together? Very interesting if your into that kind of thing.....

Ashlea

Lisa Marie is talented in her own right. She should really have a bigger career. Cyndi is great too. As is Elvis, lol. But my sceptical side says this is much like the Rima/JLo friendship. I think Lisa's cult wants her to drag in more celebrities. I realize I might be called paranoid but that's what I think. (shrugs) I will say LMP seems much less whacked out than Cruise, Travolta, Pricilla Presley, etc but still - she belongs to a cult.

rachel

Which one is which?

Tangie

I like Cyndi, Lisa I can live without. Did anybody see Priscilla on Larry King on the anniversary of Elvis's death? She looks younger than Lisa with all that plastic surgery!! She has went to far, and looks really weird.

Jay

They are both gross and screwed up messes. Number 4 is correct when he/she says scientologist are miserable. I didn't know Cyndi Lauper was a Scientologist but it explains everything. I can't stand her.

mary

lmp is on marriage #4 - should NOT sing with Elvis. he can sing, she cannot, she should not ruin anyone of his songs, thank you. cyndi lauper, well, if she takes her singing seriously, heaven help her. i don't think scientologist believe in heaven. i'm not sure that believe in GOD!

h

You guys are a bunch of idiots....its a "right" to choose your own religon and as far as
Lisa is concerned--she has millions and your don't!!!!!!......what a bunch of whiney ass
comments!

Sister Golden Hair

Cyndi Lauper turned gay? When did that happen?

ME

Cyndi looks like Lisa's grandmother in that picture.

lola

Cyndi isn't even a scientologist.

lola

and she's still married to David...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments