Tommy Lee vs. Kid Rock -- A Show is Born

9/13/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The battle is brewing between Robert "Kid Rock" Richie and Tommy "Guns" Lee, who are preparing to settle their beef in true tattooed rock star style -- with a freak show fight !
Tommy, Kid Rock, Beacher
TMZ has learned that Las Vegas impresario Jeff Beacher is promoting a fight at his Madhouse, where they will throw blows until one of them is knocked out. That sounds perfect! We're told the victor will line his egomaniacal pockets with $1 million in hard cash. Beach has even arranged for Mini Britney Spears to be the ring girl with an opening night performance! VMAs again, anyone?!

The fight will be held in the M.U.F.F (Midget Unprofessional Fighting Federation) ring. Cards and letters to Jeff Beacher.

No word yet on whether either on will take Beacher up on his, er, offer.

debbie

I love Jeff Beacher!

lilman

Go Tommy all the way! Is Beacher going to ref?

Idolwatcher

this will never happen. tommy will bolt.

debbie

This kid is so brillant... I wish i lived in Vegas.. The Hard Rock is lucky!!!

debbie

I love this fight !!!!!! this is going to be amazing....

debbie

I love this fight !!!!!! this is going to be amazing....

Haha suckers...

I want to see it, I want to see it...Kid Rock gets knocked the f*&k out!!!! hahaha

elephantman

I want to seeit!! 2 skinny rock stars going at it!! I don't care who wins it's a great idea!

Sin City Swinger

Beacher=Genius

If this fight happens it could be the biggest thing ever. Who wouldn't want to see them kick each other's asses?

Paris

oh man i hope this happens and is shown on pay per view. mixergear.com

mark in nyc

wow...looks like beacher had his staff come to TMZ and leave some comments

Nobody

If you believe this is going to happen then I have some beautiful beachfront property in Alaska to sell you.

Chad

they both are skinny and chain smoke, it would be the lamest & shortest fight ever, he should pay them by the round so they have a little incentive to get some kind of endurance. nobody wants to watch two aged men collapse on eachother during the first round from exaustion.

I think bleecher seats would cost more then front row seats, nobody wants to get sprayed by Hepatitis C blood. bring your gallagher poncho's to this one!

Abu Gliadada

Mr Beacher, Please, please, please, please make this fight happen!

lilman

Go beach! get these guys to do it!