Hayden & Milo Sittin' in a Tree?

9/17/2007 2:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, they weren't K-I-S-S-I-N-G, but "Heroes" co-stars Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia were looking pret-ty cozy last night after the Emmy Awards.

TMZ cameras caught the twosome walking arm-in-arm outside of HBO's after-party. When our cameraman approached the duo and asked if they were dating, Hayden got defensive, sassily saying, "I'm holding onto him because I'm about to fall over in these heels!"

The photog smoothed things over with Hayden by telling her she looked "gorgeous" -- Panettiere flashing a smile before taking off with her man co-star.

Erin

I would be thrilled if this was true!

Chiabone

It wouldn't surprise me if they were. I was watching the Heroes 'cast favorites' a couple of weeks back. They were on together, and seemed awfully flirty to me.

zizzybob

Wait a minute, wasn't she wearing a peach colored tent thingy?

stacie

She may be legal,but it still kinda gross. hes hot she hot so all good right???

AD

Hehehehehe... good cover there Hayden.

Aren't they just so cute.

Danielle

that is just GROSS.
He is a 30 year old MAN...she is an 18 year old kid...ewwwwwwwwwwww

I think I threw up in my mouth.

DumbleSpud

Why does he remind me of Little Nicky in the film still for this sleb-news item????

c'mon...get a clue

stupid - stupid - stupid

who the heck cares - TMZ is so annoying with the Hayden stories. SICK OF THEM TMZ!!!!!!! SICK AND TIRED - find something juicer to report on than a 18 year old actress that plays a high school cheerleader on a weekly NBC series - WHO CARES SERIOUSLY??!!! I watch HEROES and I like the show, but she is just not a "HUGE Star" like your perverted and infatuated with Hayden writers are trying to make her out to be.

paisley40

Isn't she a bit YOUNG for him???

LIZZIE

I HATE THIS MIDGET PANNITIERE WHATEVER!! SHE REALLY IS A MIDGET RIGHT? SHE JUST TURNED 18 AND I THINK SHE HAS DATED THE WHOLE CAST FROM HEROS!! OF COURSE SHE AINT NOTHING BUT A CEBRITYHO!!! I HOPE SHE BECOMES A WILD GIRL AND DRINKS AND DRIVES AND CRASHES AND DIES, AND WE ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER = )

Lois

Please LIZZIE you don't even know her that is a horrible thing to say.

In my opinon, they are so adorable. And Milo's smile when they asked THE question is a total 'Yes' despite the 'No' afterwards.

LT

Whether or not she & Milo are dating, at least she changed her dress for the afterparty!

lovely

yay more HALO !!!!!

aww they're so damn cute together !!!

Raquel

LT...I agree with you 110%
thats dress she had on before was UGLY!! What the hell was she thinking.

and for the whole thing on them dating....It's pretty gross

because he is 30 and she just turned 18!!!!

Maybe it wouldn't be so gross if Milo was like 23....

and I love her on Heroes...BUT I think she is a real bitch and a stupid whore
In no time you will see her mug shot for DUI or her Sex Tape....Just give it time..

Desiree

"Dating?" Is that what it's called now, LOL? So what if Milo is 30, maybe he wants someone with experience, and Hayden certainly has had plenty. She may only be 18, but she's covered a lot of ground in her short time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments