Shocker! Judge Says O.J.'s a Flight Risk

9/17/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson has been deemed a flight risk by a Nevada judge, and thus he's on a "no bail" hold, says a "media judge" appointed to his criminal case. Wonder how they got that idea?

What's more,he'll have to see a judge within 72 hours of his arrest -- by Wednesday morning. No bail request has been made by the judge, said Clark County, Nev., media judge Nancy Oesterle at a press conference just moments ago, but Judge Ann Zimmerman will determine what bail will be, if any, on Wednesday morning. If the D.A. fails to turn in an official complaint by then, O.J. could walk away a free man.

Oesterle also said that she believes that certain members of the media will be allowed into the meeting, and helpfully pointed out that if O.J. can't afford an attorney, the court will appoint one for him.

By the way, forget #32, The Juice's new number, as in booking number, is 2648927. Wonder if that'll fit on the back of an NFL jersey.

Bird

Look folks don't go celebrating too early. OJ is not going to jail for life. He is being tried for THIS crime, not the murders. I'm willing to bet that even the armed robbery of your own items won't get him more that 5 years. Calm down. I don't want you guys rioting if he gets off too light.

just me

Even if last night was the only night he will spend in jail is good enough for me!

anonymous

OJ YOU GUILTY BASTARD,

ROT

IN

JAIL

HA

Borat

Does anyone have a white Bronco I can borrow?

crymeariver

i think nothing will come of this

Bird

Deelicious, I have to disagree with you. I WATCHED the trial. I didn't read about it. Even when I watched the news they gave inaccurate information about the trial that I had just watched. It was not crystal clear that he did it. I know you guys like to pretend racism doesn't exist, but it does and Furman was a proven racist. As black people we know that the police will do ANYTHING to nail a person for a crime if they get it in their mind that person did it. They can make those assumptions based on hunch and no evidence and then the going about "finding" the evidence. No one should be shocked how often that happens now that DNA is getting people freed after years in prison.

Anyway, I wouldn't put it past OJ, but I just don't know if he did it.

Melvin Brown

GOD works in mysterious ways "His wonders to Behold"

Legally, I hope he gets the 30 years that is available, when convicted!
One way or the other, you cannot laugh in the face of GOD! He has, and now he will pay!

crymeariver

Flight risk bS....they should get another judge this one has proven bias
if he been anyone else that they would have been

just me

I would never riot anyway, that proves nothing except what an idiot you are! LOL

David in L.A.

Any educated person (regardless of color) knows Mr. Simpson murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Mr. Ronald Goldman. If the Los Angelus District Attorney's office and the lead detectives did their job better than he might be in prison right now. And a lot of blame goes to the racist jury that found him not guilty. I am sick and tired of people saying "White America" is out to get Simpson. I am a black man and I truly hope these new charges stick and he spends the rest of his life behind bars.

Borat

Yes, Al. We have just just the model for you.

Never driven above 40 MPH on highway. Great gas mileage, too. Original white paint.

DIAL 1-800-LOSEROJ FOR A FAST QUOTE NOW!

Hal

Lock that sorry as* murderer up and throw away the key! I hope he gets it in the rear! Payday some day loser.

smartypants

finallyjustice,

Concerning justice in the U.S., it's always about color. Unfortunately, one black person got off when hundreds of whites who have killed or harmed black people have been set free even till this day. You guys make it about color.

deelicious

1. The 9-1-1 call and the history of Simpson's violence directed at Nicole Brown.
2. Hair evidence: (1) hairs consistent with that of Simpson found on cap at Bundy residence, (2) hairs consistent with that of Simpson found on Ron Goldman's shirt.

3. Fiber evidence: (1) cotton fibers consistent with the carpet in the Bronco found on glove at Rockingham, (2) fibers consistent with the carpet from the Bronco found on cap at Bundy residence.

4. Blood evidence: (1) killer dropped blood near shoe prints at Bundy, (2) blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match), (3) Simpson had fresh cuts on left hand on day after murder, (4) blood found in Bronco, (5) blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home, (5) blood found on Simpson's driveway.

5. Glove evidence: (1) left glove found at Bundy and right glove found at Simpson residence are Aris Light gloves, size XL, (2) Nicole Brown bought pair of Aris Light XL gloves in 1990 at Bloomingdale's, (3) Simpson wore Aris Light gloves from 1990 to June, 1994.

6. Shoe evidence: (1) shoe prints found at Bundy were from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, (2) bloody shoe impression on Bronco carpet is consistent with a Magli shoe, (3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.

7. Other evidence: (1) flight in Bronco, (2) strange reaction to phone call informing him of Nicole Brown's death, etc.

Bird

David in LA, what do you mean educated people know he did it? The only people who know he did it are the witnesses. Are you implying that every educated person in America saw the crime committed? Otherwise what the hell does education have to do with it. And stop lying, you are not black. If you were you wouldn't need to announce it.