O.J.'s Alleged Robbery

Caught on Tape!

9/17/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

**WARNING: This audio contains graphic content. Listener discretion is advised.**

TMZ has obtained an audio tape of O.J. Simpson's confrontation with a sports memorabilia dealer that led to his arrest on felony robbery charges. In it, you hear someone say, "You against the motherf*****g wall."
Click to play!
The tape was recorded by Thomas Riccio, who co-owns the auction house Universal Rarities. Riccio met up with Simpson just before the confrontation at the Palace Station Casino on Thursday night.

We're told Riccio was on hand to help Simpson prove certain memorabilia being auctioned by Alfred Beardsley was ill-gotten. Riccio says he believed Simpson was going to confront Beardsley in the hotel room to give him an ultimatum -- either hand over the goods or Simpson would call the cops.

Riccio turned his Olympus digital voice recorder on before the group entered the room -- a group that included Simpson and four other men. Almost immediately, Simpson went wild, hurling profanities at Beardsley and another memorabilia dealer, Bruce Fromong.

The confrontation lasts six minutes. It is graphic and telling. Simpson is clearly the ringleader. Simpson repeatedly says, "Think you can steal my s**t and sell it?"

To hear much more of the confrontation, watch TMZ TV tonight.

We're told Riccio also recorded the police interview with Beardsley and Fromong. Riccio also claims he has audio of Beardsley and Fromong conceding they didn't have a right to the memorabilia. Riccio also says he has audio of Bruce Fromong saying he helped Simpson hide money in offshore accounts.

And there's this: Riccio's partner, Jeff Woolf, says Simpson left a message on Riccio's cellphone trying to convince him that there was no gun involved in the robbery.

Derrick

I do not believe that OJ had any weapons. The fact of the matter is that this is issue of wanting a Black man for the murder of of a white woman. Those that want him will get him anyway that they can. They will even go as far as lying, perjury, and tampering with evidence; it was proven once already (Thank You Mark Furman).
Yes, OJ is guilty...of doing something quite stupid, admittingly so. However, when the smoke clears, once again he will vindicated. With or without Johnny C.

All power to the people!
Free the Brother!

laura

Wouldn't it be ironic if he serves serious jail time, not for murder but for armed robbery. I certainly hope he does!

lordhelpthsheople

Let's hope and pray none of us enlightened sheople ever have the full force of the media accuse us of anything. I still want to see the "mountain" of blood evidence against him before I say he's innocent or guilty killing his wife and her friend. Bush at least gave us shock and awe.An audiotape let's me know there was an incident involving thge guy. But it seems to me like a disagreement amongst a den of criminals over. Oh by the way is it me or is Geraldo Rivera going into feeding frenzy right now. What a phony replica of "journalist" this guy is.

lordhelpthsheople

And before anyone says I think he was guilty of killing his wife, he was found not guilty, I don't know I wasn't there. But the media and the prosecution should take the rap for him getting off. All that ancient domestic violence, timeline, plaintiff wail of a dog crap was totally useless in proving anything. The only person with a motive that we know of was Juice. A purported $100,00.00 per month alimony from a guy not making commercials or making that same kind of dough. But see every time I try to extricate myself I'm pulled back in. WAKE THE F*** UP SHEOPLE
Peace

Mary

TO: zip

Of course it's a "war for oil." The US economy DEPENDS on oil....When was the last time YOU did NOT use oil or an oil BYPRODUCT??? GET A LIFE

liberalbloghog

As we speak, jury experts are working for OJ to select a jury of his peers to help him beat this rap....Fitty, Mike Vick, the Gotti's, Pete Rose, and any Black woman who still hates Nicole

JDK

Well, After hearing the tape...It would sound like someone in the room wanted complete total control of the room, and ask yourself .......Why would someone say and do " Get against the wall, or stand up, get against the wall" unless there was a clear treat of force , they had or implied they had the upper hand
....Granted seeing 5 guys storming into a room with only two guys in the room would be scary. Would you just get up from sitting position or put myself against any wall if I didn't have to or know I had to ....with a gun pointing at me or implied "we are armed " or seeing a gun ....I would follow those direction to the letter.. but they did have a successful haul..and if OJ was aware of the audio tape rolling he would not say what he said on tape......Using words like sh_t or fu_ker ,or for that matter" Go Crasy" and on the tape.... The guy taping wanted: "A get out of jail card".....by taping the event....But it certainly showed me OJ's hot temper( and if he knew the tape was running, looks worst for his image)....and we may now see the house of cards fall down around OJ...secret bank accts, off shore , business relationship......hiding from judgements, he did not move to Florida just to play golf.....

DottieDot

Dude in orange jump suit looks like he is wearing a wig.

He looks like Al from Happy Days.

sed

IF YOU LISTEN TO THE TAPE IT CLEARLY SHOWS OJ SAYING YOU STOLE MY STUFF WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A STAND UP GUY. THATS NOT A ROBBERY IF YOU LISTEN TO THE INTENSITY IN OJAYS VOICE HIS STATE OF MIND IS CLEARLY YOU STOLE MY STUFF NOT STICK THEM UP AND WHY WOULD HE WANT TO ROB SOMEONE WITH THAT MANY PEOPLE IN SUCH A PUBLIC PLACE CMON THATS NOT NO ROBBERY THERE WAS NO MOTIVE AND OJAY HAD SOME FRIENDS TO GO WITH HIM TO CHECK IT OUT HE DIDNT KNOW ANYONE HAD GUNS CMON NOW WE ALL KNOW THE CAT IS SMARTER THAN THAT. NOW WHAT IS STRANGE IS THE VIDEO RECORDING BY THE OTHER WHITE GUY NOW CLEARLY THIS IS A SETUP BECAUSE THE GUY KNEW OJAY WOULD REACT LIKE THIS

lordhelpthsheople

Noneofyourbiz-waxx if I am lord of the sheople you are the grand almighty of the sheople.

Fabfoureal

OJ goin down,, no whut im sayin ???? and also ,,, zip,, i see your getting your share of remarks here but in truth your rite on the money in what your saying.........

peter pan

hey, I live in never never land and even I was shocked he got set free. .................but it is time for him to enter reality 101 and get real JUSTICE like the rest of us in the REAL world. He is a waste to those of us in the world who must pay for our crimes. All must grow up and be ready to take responsibility for their crimes. And as for the dimwit who wrote about how upset poor ole OJ was to have gone in with guns and then say he must have been real unhappy about seeing his ex wife with anyone else. Let me say this ..does anyone know what EX means, he had no right saying one word about her actions. And to butcher two people he deserves to burn in HELL>and I sure he has a first class ticket there...Also I have finally figured out why he is called OJ......it stands for OH JESUS please do not keep letting him thumb his nose at his crimes.

Not an OJ Fan

Finally, perhaps, just perhaps OJ will have to pay for his actions. Some might hope he will rot in jail. Nicole and Ron may get their justice after all, even if he rots in jail for a different reason than their deaths. What's the old saying? "What goes around comes around." Enjoy your jail time OJ. You probably deserve it.

DottieDot

Hey Zip,

Have you seen that Geico commercial where Uncle Jed is being outed by a detective regarding his Texas T oil crude.

And don't you just get a kick out of the little gecko that Geico hired for their commercials.

And did you know that the Sleep Number mattress really works?

DUDE or DUDETTE LIGHTEN UP!

george of the jungle

For once, not being able to get the OJ out of the can for breakfast is just fine!