The Ghost of Kelly Osbourne

9/18/2007 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reports in London say a ghost has been wandering the streets at night, scaring townsfolk and spooking tourists.

This ghost is said to have short black hair and is clad in a short, purple geisha-like dress.

In an unrelated story, Kelly Osbourne was seen leaving an after party for the Luella fashion show at Claridges Hotel in London last night.

death on a cracker

this looks fake..like her head is too big or something.. she looks like Toot Braunstein from Drawn Together.

annoyed

Wow, Wednesday Addams has a sister?

Me

First of all, that is not a geisha-like dress. Obviously someone has never seen a geisha. Secondly, TMZ is VERY slow lately. They're spending too much time on the stupid TV show (which basically reads the articles from TMZ.com).

I just saw on iVillage Live that J.Lo is preggers.

Erika

Kelly is looking good... better than her reality show days. I think the pic was photo-shopped... making her look a bit dwarfish.

ps does TMZ EVER say anything nice???

love it

love it, love it, love it. can ony imagine being a child of legendary ozzy and sharon. she's coming along just fine, all things considered!

oxyclean

Nice car!

sonja

that foul mouthed trashy chick actually looks worse than when she was fat--she looks like a blow up figure here!

Debbie

Never have I posted a comment, but this so obviously fake pic just pisses me off. Serioulsy TMZ what's up? I lvoe you guys usually, but this pic is ridiculous. I don't even care about Kelly Osbourne but come on.

P-Type

Her name is huckin-Wednesday- I love Halloween!!!!!

NYone

Wow they must have sucked a good 100 lbs out of her !! Nice lipo Kel

observer

She looks like all the others who have lost too much weight, which makes their head look too large. They all need to look in a mirror at themselves. 99% of those who are stick thin have huge heads. They don't even look human anymore.

Jupiter

Some of us are simply very fair-skinned. Even with a tan I'm still whiter than most people I know. I'd like to see a photo of all the TMZ staff, because they must be the prettiest people on the face of the earth: all slender, but not too skinny; all with the right shade of natural tan without baking or being painted; all perfectly coiffed and dressed in the best designer clothes and never, ever being caught outside their front doors without a full face of makeup.

D (the second D)

She looks fricken gorgeous.

Nicole

What's wrong wit her? Why does she look like dat?

Jennifer

I think she looks beautiful. Her porcelain skin is so much prettier than orange tan-o-rexic!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments