Alicia Silverstone: Herbivore Hottie

9/19/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Clueless" star Alicia Silverstone isn't clueless about eating meat. The longtime vegetarian recently bared all for a sexy new naked spot for animal rights organization People For the Ethical Treatment of Animals. That's some hot meat!

Says Silverstone in the ad, of being vegetarian, "There's nothing in the world that's changed me as much as this. I feel so much better and have so much more energy." Pass the peas, please!

MaidenMaine

Ive always been a big fan of Alicia's work. Shes a brilliant young woman with an endless supply of talents. Best of luck to her in all her future endevors!

bethany

How long until the backwoods types hit these comments to start screaming about how good meat is for their fat, diabetic bodies?

alex

big deal...un-interesting chick/topic.

alex

Anything ELSE new, TmZ?! C'mon now. It's not like ppl are clammoring to hear about this girl and what she's up to.

hjp

okieee
shouldn't we be eating less vegie?
they produce oxygen and in this world where co2 is going to kill us all (&/or our generations) in future, we should plant more plants and not eat them!
LOL....
i'm just kidding... just bored and fooling around
i love animals...

mrs. gerard way

good for you alicia!!! Hopefully the world will become less ignorant and seriously think about what they're putting into their bodies.

2 cute!!

I love her even tho she apoligized to Elisabitch Hasselbeck for dissing her the day of the big View fight!! I was soooo proud that she walked by the bitch not shaking her hand, and watching Lissies face drop. Today on the View EH said AS said it was wasn't a diss...she was just nervous...DAMN!!! The Youtube video is awesome still.

Demi

I think she looks great last time I saw her she was puttin on some lbs I have always thought she was very pretty WTG Alicia!

Curtis

Dang! She looks great and this is a very good add from PETA. I went to
GoVeg.com and found some good information. I heard they're gonna start running the ads in Houston because it always is near the top of the fattest cities list! Sounds good to me

Curtis

I think its very cool that Alicia is so sweet and caring. Compassion is truly sexy. Good ad, too! PETA always impresses me. :)

Curtis

She's a really good friend to animals and a really good actress. She seems like a really cute, fun, and real L.A. girl!

Rae

Damn, now thats an 'apple bottom'!

Bob the dog

Now if she could only act....

bear

Can't stand this chick, she's just another celeb with a closed minded, uneducated thought process. Look into her history, she' s another Barry Manilow!

Meatetarian