O.J. Victim on Tape -- I Set Up Offshore Accounts

9/19/2007 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded one hour after O.J.Simpson and his crew allegedly robbed two men in a Las Vegas hotel room.

An hour after the incident, Bruce Fromong, a sports memorabilia dealer and an alleged victim, can be heard ranting, "Nobody puts a gun in my f****n' face. I stood up for that motherf***er in -- in while he was in jail. I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the, on the stand. I helped him set up his f***in' offshore accounts. Don't f**k with me."

If true, this could be a road map for Fred Goldman to go after Simpson's assets.

Fromong had a serious heart attack days after the incident, but is improving. His condition was upgraded to fair this morning.

Is O.J. hiding money?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

With friends like OJ who needs enemies?

Thanks

anastasia

can you believe $125,000 bail, give up passport and no contact with victims, witnesses. this is what he got for 10 felonies and 1 misdemeanor BS

A girl

Fred Goldman is the only parent I know who used his sons brutal murder as a payday.....

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

O.J. SIMPSON HAS 'OFFSHORE' ACCOUNTS??? ....

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

O.J. Simpson is the only man I know who is found guilty of 2 peoples' death, is ordered to make restituion, says he's broke, and apparently owns ski resorts and a Rolex AND offshore accounts while flying all over the country and golfing -- all the while screaming "NO ASSETS."

baby girl

In critical condition? Karma is a bitch!

vikki

Daniel????COME ON!!!!!!!!THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLhe WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tipsey McStagger

Big deal, I'm over it!

redheadisnotdead

I gotta tell you, what comes around goes around. That Fromong guy is as big a creep as OJ, and now OJ will probably (finally) go to prison and Fromong is hanging on by a thread. Serves him right for even defending such a person. That makes sense now why Fromong was so eager to drop charges agaist OJ since he didn't want to incriminate himself.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"8. In critical condition? Karma is a bitch!

Posted at 11:44AM on Sep 19th 2007 by you're an ass"

----------------

As Orenthal is now finding out ...

annoyed

The plot thickens.......

Fred Goldman's going to be a lot richer now......sad that he lost a son, even sadder that he used that tragedy as a meal ticket to fame and the almighty dollar.

Bird

You know what, this is what OJ gets for hanging out with a bunch of a**holes. This is textbook for the type of news TMZ was created for. I know my comment will be blocked as have all my OJ comments, but not to worry, I'm tired of this slimy situation. I need to go take a shower.

He's Boring now

If Offshore accounts true, than we can look forward to some Federal invovlement to help secure the owed Civil Judgement amounts and possible Tax Evasion charges, Etc.

Sorry for your heart attack sir, but when you enter into stressful relationships that can happen. Plus you look like a smoker, drinker, and big beef eater and OJ drinker. All bad combos.

Bail this morning was a joke...with all those charges? Sounds like they were dealing with a guy who got caught selling a small amount of crack or something.

Maybe OJ will get a heart attack too from all of this and save Clark County all that time and money.

dregs

He was murdered. OJ has to protect himself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments