Meagan Good to Go -- Without a Bra!

9/20/2007 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meagan Good has a tendency to go out bra-less -- and she don't care what you think!

After getting caught more than once on TMZ -- showing off her titillating curves -- the stacked "Brick" actress sought our camera last night to explain to haters that she doesn't do it for attention, declaring, "A girl likes to be free!" And how!

FYI -- Good made sure to mention her girls were rolling without support last night as well.

absolut420

She is gorgeous. I remember seeing her in the 50 Cent video and thinking "Who the hell is she?" If I had a body like hers I'd go braless too. Bras suck!

Pretty Ricky

Hell, if she does not like wearing a bra, I guess that is her business. I can enjoy the view. Thanks TMZ, keep the video's coming!

MeSOHorrrrny

OK. I have no idea who this person is! So, we don't care what you have to say Meagan! Get over yourself! I know you are reading this Meagan!!!! LMAO! Wannabe!

kp

I see that you got those jagged a--ss teeth fixed meagen.
And stop trying to talk like you have some class. You are just another
kool-aid drinking hood rat. Tell your freind that she is a fat a--ss
ugly sloppy chested freak.

KingTut

I was a big fan of yuck-mouth meagan, but now every time i see pics of her she's drunk, coked-up, or look like she just shot up, sweating down like a wild pig. she just look NASTY now. party away you waste of space.

stop the madness

amen post 1 class is becoming a thing of the past sadly

stop the madness

me again shut up I think your probly some little boy

Hustler187

I agree... she is definitely a druggie. Everyone knows when you do "E" the last thing you want is extra clothes. I think she's trying to get into trouble on purpose. She wants a police record like the rest of the hollywood tards. only one problem meagan, you're black. you will serve time you idiot. and that's not a racial jab, it's a fact. these little white skanks are getting off b/c of "white." you will do your full time b/c you are a nobody. you have set back work of some very good black actresses.

you know what, it really doesn't matter. the hott video girl Angel is coming to take your shine. at least she's a real, and doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. she also looks better than you. you are beginning to look old and tow-down. she's nice young and supple. and i believe she has three movies lined up for 08.

toodles, you drunk skunk greasy-faced wannabe piece of crap.

Cammie

Meagan Good breast are as real, as Britney Spears talent...Good knows her implants are in place that's why she runs around without support.

tamikas

Wow...a lot of you, are really hating on her.......I've seen Megan on several different occassions and she is one of the nicest, most sincere, and down to earth females in the industry. Who cares what she wears? She is grown! There are more important things going on in the world!

Mrstyle

The Black Tara Reid....She's a sad case. But the girl sure is fine! lol

reb

Good for Meagan! and for us ;-)

reb

to heck with the see through shirts..I just wanna see Meagan in that thong!

BY . the number one Britney hater out there

Hey Megan is a cool girl. She is freinds with my buddy Kystial Vide . So watch watch you say about her.

Cindy

I think you're great and very beautiful! I personally agree with you, you shouldn't care what people think of your looks. People will judge you regardless of what you do. Besides you're a great actress and a HOT, SEXY Biatch! You go girl!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments