Thank You for Flying Air O.J.

9/20/2007 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson is back in Florida after a late night flight -- and surprise, surprise -- the media was there to welcome him home! 32 is back -- on bail -- with multiple felony charges!

FOX News caught the Juice arriving at Las Vegas airport, and the camera somehow got on his plane, filming him as he prepared to deplane. Make sure your masks and firearms are stored safely in the the overhead bins!

Media swarmed him at Fort Lauderdale Airport as well, and though everyone was asking him questions, Simpson unfortunately kept his mouth shut, for once.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

just my input

looks like this crimminal is going to pull off another lawbreaker and get away w/ it!!!! what's happened to this country!

WVgirl

LOW LIFE

sonja

this strong silent type thing won't last too long! after all, he's OJ!

baby girl

I love Oj. I'll drink his Juice!

britts only supporter

i have never in my life wished for an airplane to crash but that ended last night. sorry to hear you made it home OJ.

Ricky Ticky Tock

I wonder.... Would it be a better world without OJ?

At one point he had white folks eyes covered with the sheep spread.. Then, HE BLEW IT.

But come on now,

OJ has the white man's system kryptonite, he'll step dance right out of this one just like he did with the killings.

I doubt he'll need to dig Cochran out of the dirt for this one.

Good Ol' OJ.

Lenn K.

Its funny how they pull out the old folks Marcia (fix my face) Clark, Kato Kaelin and the rest. Some people are as bad as the Anna Nicole followers. They just can't go on with their lives!!!

WHAT?

I bet he loves all of this attention----pos. or neg. It's all the same to him.

Justathought

He's loving every minute of this I am sure. The only punishment the guy will feel is being ignored.
Nothing will come of these charges in the end, the cast of charachters is all sleazy.

me

He makes me sick just to look at him and know what he did.

Murderer,Murderer,Murderer,Murderer,Murderer,Murderer,Murderer,Murderer,Murderer,

george

LEAVE O.J ALONE... AND WHEN THIS IS OVER AM GONNA SUE EVERYONE OF YOU WHO ACCUSES HIM OF THE KILLINGS...MY CLIENT IS INNOCENT...AND GUESS WHAT WE DUNK OJ IN AN EXTRA LARGE JUICE OF TEFLON AS SOON AS HE WAS REALESED AND WE HAVE BEEN ASSURED HE HAS ALREADY GOT AWAY WITH THIS ONE...DONT YOU GUYS GET IT O.J IS ABOVE THE LAW...IF YOU WANT A PERSONAL INTERVIEW WITH O.J YOU CAN FIND US AT MIAMI GOLF CLUB...NOW WATCH THIS DRIVE....

Rick

Who

Cares

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

First of all, #5--you're an idiot--what about those other losers flying from Las Vegas--they'd die in the crash also. Secondly, image the sap who walks onto the plane and sees OJ sitting in the seat next to him. They should interview that person. I wonder if they talked during the flight.
GUY SITTING NEXT TO OJ: So, OJ, did you enjoy your trip to Las Vegas?
OJ: Yeah, I went to a great wedding. I was the best man.

Sam

Is that a LOVE FEST between the defense and prosecution lawyers?????????????

If those two act like it is only worth $125,000 BAIL - is it all a joke or a love fest?

Only swim in the Ocean

OJ said he was going to Disney Land when he got home

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments