Avril's Birthday Blitzed

9/21/2007 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Ramona Lavigne celebrated her 23rd birthday a few days early last night at Koi -- and invited paparazzi to join in the festivities.

Lavigne, who's known around TMZ for spitting at photogs instead of posing for them, was actually friendly with paps outside the sushi den, and included them in her b-day scrap book.

Not only did a pink tiara-wearing Avril pose for pics, she also took selfies with the photogs and even a few shots of them alone. Who is this pink-streaked girl and what has she done with the real Lavigne?! They're the spitting image of each other!

Samantha

i love avril!!
and it really kills me when people judge actors/actresses/singers etc
based on what they see on the internet or read in megazines, you all
call her a bitch and what not because thats how you think she is all
the time even when shes not in the public eye, and because you think
shes a bitch you diss her music, her music is actually really good, and
i find nothing wrong with it!!
how can you judge someone you have never even MET!

Lenn K.

I've never ever heard this gal's music and she seems kind of angry at life and she's just average.

ILoveMyPublicist.com

No spit! I had not idea it was Avril's bday!

I hate snobs!

Totally drunk off her rearend. What a doof. I'm sure the next day she realized what an arse she looked like and probably spit on all her paparazzi pics.

Scott

Learn some grammar TMZ. It's"spit and image" not "spitting image".

anonymous

This is one bitch that I cannot stand, I will be so happy when her horrible career is over? Who buys her crappy stuff, 12 year olds I guess... I hate her when ever I see her on tv, she is rude and I can't stand her.

Dude...that's sick!

That's a nice change...let's hope she acts that way from now on.

anonymous

Who cares? Nobody listens to her crappy ass music.

Our Hero....BOZO

Avril is irrelevant.
Who even knows who she is or what she has or hasn't done.
Why is she on TMZ anyway

Seriously

I love Avril. She is a tremendously talented singer/song writer - no sell-out like Perez says. I am so glad to see that she took time to be kind to the paps. She did issue an apology for that spitting incident. She is exerting an effort in putting that behind her, because she is very INTELLIGENT, and recognizes the value of a positive celeb/photog relationship. Keep the smiles Avril! I love your music. People don't have to be angry all the time to FREAKIN' ROCK!

Nutz

She's an obnoxious twit any way you slice it................go away, don't be seen
or heard.

Haha suckers...

It's actually splitting image, but spitting is much more appropriate when speaking of Avril, for obvious reasons.
Don't like her at all - so full of herself, which shines through in latest interview ("the people who don't like me are loosers, not me") ??? Haha, don't think so.

sarah

She is a loud mouth wannabe wonder when her marrige is going to be over LOL!!!!!!!!

Tangie

Is it just me, or does her husband look like a pit bull? She THINKS she is a rock chick, but she's bubblegum.

KJHAO

I love Avril! It's good that she's friendly towards the paparazzi. Avril rocks!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments