Celebs Thumped -- Are You Somebody?

9/25/2007 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two well known stars were feeling a little slighted yesterday, as both were directly asked, "What is your name?" by a few random passersby -- while they were surrounded by paparazzi!

One begrudgingly told their clueless admirer her name, the other completely lied about his identity ... and poor Ray Winstone ("The Departed," "Beowulf") was left totally unnoticed.

Test your ID IQ in today's edition of Name The Celeb!

Logo Designers

esposito is hot

Wtf

Honest Mistake with Gary Oldman, I didnt know that was him at first in Batman begins because of his stash.

newsflash

I could name 10 good Ray Winstone acting roles of the top of my head if challenged, but I would probably walk past him in the pub.

The other lad is also more well-known for his acting skills than his soap opera lifestyle.

Mike

that's 37 seconds of my life i'll never get back.

teeks

That girl talking to Gary was a complete bimbo. Anyone who knows their actors would know who he is! He was probably releived she didnt know him.

DANI

OH MY GOODNESS that's funny...

*And that music is even funnier!

wewearshort-shorts

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't have known either of them either. Gary Oldman has lost a lot of weight, and with those glasses and that Burt Reynolds stash, he was unrecognizable.

Carolina

I love Gary , he is one of the best actors, I agree with the post by teeks.

gabie

To be fair, Gary Oldman looks completely different in every role he has, so although I can recognize him, I can understand if someone can't.

Bonnie

Moat of the celebrities you see on the red carpet these days are people who were on some obscure reality show or was a co-star in some z-list movie and show up on the red carpet like they own it...

wickedspice83

I wouldn't even have asked if I didn't know. How embarassing. Gary Oldman is funny saying his name is Fred. Ray Winstone looks like he is about to bust up when he says that.

Melissa

I love Jennifer Esposito. You can tell she's laughing at the end of that clip. :D