Courteney Cox Arquette -- Sole Sucker

9/25/2007 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox Arquette is a creature of habit -- eating at the same restaurant at least once a week. So what's so good there that she's gotta have it all the time?!

TMZ saw Arquette at Il Sole yet again last night with Tobey Maguire's wife, Jennifer Meyer. We checked, and it seems that Cox is addicted to their Dover Sole. Daughter Coco was there too, and she munched on the Penne al Pomodoro.

So there you have it. Courteney Cox loves the fish. Does anybody else care?

sanjuro

Did you do it on purpose to put "cox" "sucker" in the same sentence ? No, because it was really funny.

mrn

Are you people freakin' bored or what.....who gives a *&*$%&*$( what she eats and where. Jeezzzzzz

L.S

I care!!!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Are you people freakin' bored or what.....

Ed_Web

Well lets use technology to the max.

[] Have waiters use a IPhone to take orders.
[] Have the IPhone send a copy of the celebrity name, order, place, time, date, cost, and tip to the TMZ CID (Celebrity Intelligence Database)
[] Have a "Celebrties Eat!!" section and post the daily hot food news.

I am almost hate to do satire like this because they might actually do it...

Bump Gossip

Ermm no, I don't care actually. Although she'll start to smell of fish if she really eats it that often :S

jim ault

jimmy sez- I don't know the reason why the "paps" even bother with her anymore. She's a has-been, and she's pretty boring. Her career hasn't really gone anywhere since the demise of her show "Friends"!She should just fade away with her zillions.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

I've never seen a website that hates itself so much

"we hate her but yet we are obsessed with her and we know it is a crappy story but we are so desperate for a story we'll write one and tell you how boring our own story is"

Shawn

The fact that tmz took the time to find out what she ordered is sad and then they have the nerve to ask, "Does anybody else care?" Why bother in the first place?

notaceleb

TMZ.COM: YOU MEAN THAT COURTNEY COX-ARQUETTE NOT ONLY WALKS AND MOVES AMONG US HUMANS, SHE ACTUALLY EATS FOOD LIKE HUMANS DO, TOO? HOLY COW!

Terry

I thought about this artical all day long,
And I came to the conclusion that it is just a piece of frozen bagged cod cut to shape with a Dover sole cookie cutter and she is really goes there alot for the social interaction.

me

no i don't care

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Ermm no, I don't care actually

Brenda

WE DON'T CARE WHAT SHE EATS ,AS LONG AS SHE'S HEALTHY. WE MISS OUR ******FRIENDS*****

Sandeana

I feel sorry for Courtney's baby daughter. Who in their right mind would name their daughter
Coco? Both she and her husband had to be off their nut to select her name. When they have their next child, are they going to name her "mango" or "papaya?"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments