If Hyde's Walls Could Talk

9/25/2007 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leelee Sobieski is Hyde's resident wallflower -- and spilled the details on all the dirty deeds going down inside the hot Hollywood club.

The "Never Been Kissed" star told TMZ she saw David Beckham in the club last night, sans robowife VIctoria. "He's a handsome fellow," said Sobieski, "he just looked like a dude having a good time." Leelee also talked about having a good time with fellow Hyde regular Britney Spears, whom she called a "troubled" but "really kind" girl.

And just for kicks, our photog asked what stars she'd like to see in a sex tape. Her answer: Russell Crowe, Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. She may be on to something!

Michael S.

she is a sweetie, I would take he out for a milkshake after hyde, poor thing

Kat

She looks like Helen Hunt.

Fake People Suck

Ha #2 .............my husband and I never can remember her name so we always refer to her as "mini Helen Hunt"
She does seem sweet, and a little buzzed too!

jengirl

she seems like an actual down to earth person. i always thought she looks like helen hunt, too, only cuter.

billionaire

Oh my God Leelee has becoem a beautiful woman and her friend anit too bad either. milano cookie yummy yummy. Way they link arms and walk is super sweet for holllywood people. Ya never see girls sayin nice things about eachother anymore. props to these too smarties and hotties.

billionaire

I LOVE LEELEE SHE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL OF ALL

billionaire

Georgeous.
Love her Love her work. Thats what they say right?
I cant wait to see that movie Walk All over me" the trailer on youtube lookin hillarious and sexytime.
Those two girls are great yes.
If I could pick two LA people types to be Real friends with ones whom were agmired by me and respected it would be those.
Plus i wouldnt mind fall asleep in the middle, milano cookie is correct way to place it billinaire.But I am not lesbian just appreciate beauty and smile in women, like Miss Sobieski.

billionaire

Beautiful women walking with Beautiful woman. I like.

billionaire

Never realized Sobieski was sexy. Now I know, that trailer was awesome.

billionaire

What a cool girl. Wallflower my ass though she was probably snorting it with the rest of them even though she is cool. wonder if she does that stuff. I bet she was acting all wacko and then came out and composed herself like a pro -like the way brit brit should learn how to. Girls gotta have a night out too not only poshs bitch. Look at her hair its a little messy-personally I think she was getting down and likes to get down in a classy sort of way.

billionaire

I like her smile and laugh a lot it's very warming and throaty.

billionaire

that clip" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeRrMUClWIE " really is so funny and cute.

billionaire

she does look a little like Helen Hunt but a beautiful one w bigger eyes and just better over all. not as annoying as helen. I want to see an angelina and leelee sex tape.

billionaire

i love leelee so much. i usually hate tmz but i love leelee so much. she is a livesaver

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments